Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Is The Most Dangerous Type Out There?

pizza boy

Which of the following do you think poses the highest threat :  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you think poses the highest threat :

• White van man
    • Taxi driver
    • Spotty 17 year old in his "max'd" motor
    • Rep man in his vectriod/mondeo etc
    • Mum in 4x4 on school run

a nice point jerry, it's about time someone put forward an unbias view :thumbsup:

i'm just suprised bmw/german car driver was not included in the poll, as they're usually the first 90% of this forum picks on :rolleyes:

Like i said before. It's all how you behave behind the wheel. Which determines how dangerous we all are :yes: Not what you drive at the end of the day :thumbsup:

jerry!!

a nice point jerry, it's about time someone put forward an unbias view :thumbsup:

i'm just suprised bmw/german car driver was not included in the poll, as they're usually the first 90% of this forum picks on :rolleyes:

Read again Yarisboy, I think you may find a little beemer reference in one o my posts! :)

Jerry, good points but none of that accounts for the type of person that almost causes an accident, and then starts giving you abuse and making out like it's your fault they can't drive safely.

Happened to me a few weeks ago in a car park. Some idiot was parked in one of the little roads that run between parking spaces (across the backs of several parked cars, right outside the shop doors). I started to go around him as he wasn't moving or indicating. Next thing you know he sets off (no signals, he doesn't even look in his mirror). I have to jump on the brakes, but being quite chilled out I wave him out (after all it's no big deal, I was only doing about 3mph). Next thing you know he's shouting abuse at me through his window and making out like he had done nothing wrong.

The other sort are the ones who pull out of junctions when you are driving down the main road causing you to do an emergency stop. Then they give you a really dirty look and start to make out like YOU nearly caused an accident before they speed off. I mean what were you thinking of using thier road?

Is this more an idication of the type of society we are quickly becoming? where it's harder and harder to accept that we are in the wrong and that it is ALWAYS the other persons fault.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links