Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Camber, Coilovers, Wheels.. How Decked Can We Go?

AlexSavv

RIGHT THEN...

Can anyone answer these questions?

What are the widest rims we can put on an Aygo?

Can we give our Aygos negative camber?

"How low, can you go"?

So basiclly, is it possible to give our Aygos competition stance?

Id appreciate any replies, with websites where parts can be purchased :) (im a new member)

Widest rims - You can go up to 7.5/8J With some arch work also dependant on the offsett of the rims

Camber - Yes you can, you need to purchase some CAMBER SHIMS, just takes time to find them. Only because they are not really made for the aygos much.

How low - However low you want mate, coilovers may drop you a nice fair amount, but with Air Ride...mmmm-hmmmm....Drop and dump!!! COILLIES

Mak

I have AVO coilovers and a Whiteline Rear ARB on my Aygo, they are set at -30mm front and -25mm rear for handling (hence the ARB) rather than stance.... I can appreciate that lots of camber and mega lows looks the nuts... but as I choose handling I can't tell you for sure how low they go.... depending on how much work/fabrication you are prepared to do then the skytarmac is the limit! I should think that the AVO's will fairly easily roll down to -50mm.

Kit available here: AVO COILOVERS BALANCE MOTORSPORT

One word of warning... I wouldn't touch products from FK Automotive... they are based in Germany and in my experience totally unreliable and totally unwilling to communicate, even to make a sale. (Just my opinion)

Hope that helps

1 think you also must watch out for when you lower your car, is apart from as JJ says getting an uprated ARB, you have to becareful of your driveshaft snapping or rubbing against the front ARB.

These are common problems in the slamming world!!

I use to order a few parts from Germany, they were pretty much ok to me, but maybe in recent times they have become poor serviced.

Hahaha MAK BE QUIET.. YOU DONT HAVE AN AYGO...

Ooooo thanks alot dude, have you tested how low your coilies will roll down to?

I haven't no... to be completely honest I'm not interested but Next time I have the wheels off I may see how low they go. -50mm would be pretty close to the tyre with 195/45's on a 15" rim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links