Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

messy friends in your car!

Steve

Don’t you hate it when your friend gets into the car and leave all their rubbish everywhere? (RANT) I am gonna post his rubbish back in an sack LOL

<p>Don’t you hate it when your friend gets into the car and leave all their rubbish everywhere? (RANT) I am gonna post his rubbish back in an sack LOL</p>

With an added note asking would he/she do this in my Sitting room. Don't ask would he do it in his own car..............he/she probably would :ffs: :censor:

My friends know what I'm like so wouldn't dare :D

I ban people from even sitting in my car if they have jeans with zips or studs on the back (The oh so soft nappa leather marks very easily) - they have to sit on a blanket.

Even the dog knows... she'll happily jump into the passenger seat of Milly's MR2... she daren't in the BMW. :lol:

Which reminds me.. MIP left a jumper in my truck... at least I assume it's MIP's.. it might not be as its not super dry...

Nobody eats in my car, and only drinks with a sports cap (like lucozade) are allowed so they don't spill if knocked over.

My 3yr old knows the rules and sticks to them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links