Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Secret Car Gadget Bond Stylee

Steve

If you could have a secret gadget in the car what would it be?, (eg.) the ejector seat in the James Bond Aston Martin or a machine out of the front grill. Just for fun name what you would have :)

Something to explode other road users that displease me :D

NOS valve to blow at girls skirts LOL

The remote start I have is quite fun.... At the pub sume cheeky :censor: was leaning against my Hilux... I remote started it and sure enough he didn't go near it after that :D

I would have the single machine gun as was installed in the pink Rolls Royce on Thunderbirds. With the sat-nav screen acting as my means of targetting I could have such fun :yes::gun_bandana:

An invisibility shield could be fun.For example you could be following another car,go invisible,then overtake and reappear in front of the car :thumbsup:

The ejector seat for passengers and some sort of cannon that fires self-adhesive copies of the highway code!

Also a 4WD system and a button that doubles the ground clearance (This is for my Yaris... :lol: )

Maybe that super-charger widgit from the Mad Max Pursuit Specials, I always wanted one of those :lol:

Maybe that super-charger widgit from the Mad Max Pursuit Specials, I always wanted one of those :lol:

A super charger? lol

Switchable super charger = awesome.

Fly catcher intake = awesome.

hdrp_0602_best_car_movies_11_z%2Bmad_max.jpg

I would love to have an Electromagnetic Pulse Generator that would fry the audio systems of these morons who play their rap music so loud that MY rear view mirror vibrates!

I want a loudspeaker system for two reasons

1) I always try to leave a safe distance between me and the car in front. I want to be able to shout at the morons that jump into that space "oi you berk (or words to that effect) that gap is for my safety, not your convenience!"

and

2) to ask speeders what pills they are on that give them immunity to speed limits!

:thumbsup:

I would like the thing that comes out of the wheel hubs to open up cars like a tin can, oh yessss I could use one of those, does that tool have a name?

article-1304183-0A6A2E43000005DC-557_306x350.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

Clarkson's Boudiceas? :lol:

boadicea.jpg

I would love to have an Electromagnetic Pulse Generator that would fry the audio systems of these morons who play their rap music so loud that MY rear view mirror vibrates!

I would love a personal one of these for idiots who do the same thing with their mobile phones!!!! :D

I would love a personal one of these for idiots who do the same thing with their mobile phones!!!! :D

YES! How about a pocket sized phone jammer? Even if it's short range it would come in handy in restaurants and theatres.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links