Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Customise Dash

Turd Ferguson

Hi

The Mrs just took delivery of her Aygo go today (white). So far so good. She is wanting to customise the interior a bit and has seen dash covers available (chequer) that go over centre console.

I want to get her something similar but she likes the idea of a white gloss surround for the centre console. Anyone know of a company in central belt of scotland who can supply/fit such a thing?

Hope its not a stupid question and hope you can help.

Best bet is to paint it yourself! I don't know of a company who would do it but I do know a guy on the 107 oc who you could post it too and he would send it back painted any colour of your choice (for a fee)! Otherwise there are members on here who have done it before so wait around for another reply! Good luck!

Oh and welcome to the club!

Best bet is to paint it yourself! I don't know of a company who would do it but I do know a guy on the 107 oc who you could post it too and he would send it back painted any colour of your choice (for a fee)! Otherwise there are members on here who have done it before so wait around for another reply! Good luck!

Oh and welcome to the club!

Cheers for the response. I'm not particularly handy in that way! I might ask my local garage if they know a paint shop who would do it for me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links