Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Have Any Yaris/corolla 15" Steel Wheels I Can Buy From Them

taggy

keep an eye on eBay. i picked up my steel wheels from there.

also - look out for a cheap set of alloys as an alternative (if, as i assume, you're looking to use them for winter tyres...)

any set of alloys will look better than steel especially if you're going to leave them on for a few months over winter....

i got a set of brand new genuine corolla wheels for my yaris for just £110 delivered....

Tyres are much cheaper for 14" rims. Ride is better too :lol:

tis true - and for winter use, the narrower the better so 14" wheels and 175 tyres are better than 15" and 185s

I got my steelies from a kind forum member :rolleyes:

Narrower is certainly better, but the handbook recommends 15" direct size replacements for winter tyres. Watch out that Insurance isn't voided by fitting a size against manufacturer recommendation. If it's winter tyres your after mytyres do tyres/steel wheel packages and the steely ends up costing about £15 extra than just buying the tyre alone. Order now though as they are as rare as hens teeth come the bad weather. Be aware also that you need different wheel nuts for steel wheels as the seat for the nut is different

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links