Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Depressive

leebo

about 125'c for no more then 8 mins for 1st heat up, then just a couple of mins to reheat. the glue stiffens up really quick.. it was more trial and error

• Like 1

i think it really suits a black car. not sure what it would look like on mine but i'm tempted - once supercharger is out of the way though!

maybe a colour match? or a dark gun metal?

good old English weather, it's raining and so far no misting up of the lights! I put the lights on 5 min to put some warmth in and still looking good.. fingers crossed!

The acid test would have been dunking them in the bathtub (but not all the way) and see if you had water coming in, if you didn't then it would survive a rain shower no problem

I knew there was a easier way lol.... dam

get in, no sign of moisture this morning in the lights wahoooooo

SAM_0230.jpg

all that space says to me fmi hmmmmm.

what are the chances of modding a corolla ac clutch pully? I'm out of my comfort zone here.. I can machine off the ac pully profile match the belt profile for a new ring and lathe the profile onto my blank ring and weld it onto the ac pully..... possible?

sorry that wasn't explained as well as it sounded in my head

profile is 6PK, you can do it on a lathe but you'll need a ground down tool. Should be doable though.

I'm glad you understood me lol I thought I was talking bawls

if you let me know what you want, I can draw one out on solidworks, any engineering shop should knock you a new one up out of metal for about £50.

If you measure the rough diameter of the pulley you have and what boost you want I can do a quick calc to work out what is the max boost you can run before the ECU messes up.

Incidentally a FMIC will easily fit into that space behind the bumper bar. I've installed a big one complete with fans and I had space, so you should urinate it.

247274_10150628096045634_549210633_19081275_6322485_n.jpg

nicccccccce work!, my bosses brother is a miller and has all the lathes. all this boost talk is really puzzling am I rite in saying the ogura charger pressure is 1.8 bsr ? (im reading through a mirror) so what would be a good size for new pully to keep it stable etc. I'll take some measurements tomorrow but the supercharger psi is something I don't really understand.

I very much doubt you'd get 1.8bar of boost from the SC!

I guesstimate you could safely run +10% boost on a TSC without !Removed! the ECU over and damaging the engine. That would give you ~240HP.

If you added an intercooler you could safely run 260+ but you would need a piggyback or a standalone.

Boost pressure is the amount of pressure above atmospheric. For arguments sake lets say the normal pressure all around us is 1 bar.

When you are driving an NA car, the maximum pressure of the air going into the engine can be 1 bar, the reality is it is always slightly lower than 1 bar because the throttle is rarely wide open so it is like sucking through a straw.

When you get force induction, the air pressure is now above atmospheric pressure and the air physically wants to go into the engine, so instead of sucking through a straw it is more like drinking out of a garden hose that is connected to the mains.

it mite have said 0.8 lol i was looking at it on the weekend when i had clear veiw of the spec plate , but while looking at it though a ladys compact mirror its kinda hard to see. the guys about the intercooler sent me this... im not 100% sure theres enuff room under the light for 2 sili hose to pass under... where have you routed yours? downloadfile-44.jpg how much pressure would i lose running though a intercooler this size? i can afford to do both jobs at the same time (cooler/pully)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links