Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

scrotes on mopeds

Steve

Am i the only one who hates mopeds? especially the kids on mopeds.. I had one try to overtake me on the inside… kids got a death wish!
Worst ones are the noisey ones that go past ya house at 3 in the morning… anyone else hate them?

Unsurprisingly.... yes I detest them :lol:

out of 1 to 10 how much would you wanna throttle them LOL

Throttle, squash, disembowel....

Equally unsurprisingly, they don’t get too close to the truck...

morons, always up your ***** like they have some rocket propelled superbike awaiting a clear path for take off. and that stupid way they hang over said handle bars. really kids it will not make it any faster just means you'll be more streamlined to fly though my back window.... I say we should petition for the right to carry jousting sticks in the car. what a sport! beats fox hunting

One of those tos*ers tried an undertake on me a few weks ago, then seeing he could not squeeze past, followed me for some distance about 2mm off the back bumper :angry: I was in a 30 limit so stuck to the limit exactly, he was weaving back and forth, then made a bid to overtake me, taking ages to get any speed out the the little put put, anyway when he went past he gave me the finger.........oh dear, what a mistake to make, I felt like turning right and knocking him off, so at that point we went from a 30 to 50 speed limit so I accelerated, waved, and fingered him back, very childish I know but sooooo satisfying looking at the kn0b in the rear view mirror

Kingo :thumbsup:

I and my neighbours had a big problem with a group of these idiots driving through our cul de sac at speed on their mopeds and harrasing our children, who were sent scrambling on many an occasion, it took months of confrontation with the yobs and complaints to the council, culminating in a petition to the council from many of the residents on our estate and the neighbouring road, it resulted in the council fitting gates and squeeze bars at strategic points to make it difficult for mopeds to squeeze through, also the neighbourhood were assigned a safer neighbourhood team consisting of a police seargent and a group of constables plus CSO's, within a month the S.N team had the problem under control, but not before i had a physical confrontation with a couple of them, my son was playing out the front with his football when two of them came screaching through on their mopeds just missing my son, i came out to see what was going on, my son explained that they had just missed him so i was none too pleased, as luck would have it they came back and just as they were entering the cul de sac i stopped them and politely told them that not only was the cul de sac a private road, but they should not be riding their bikes at speed where children were playing, with that one of them got off his bike and took a swing at me, but i dodged it, next thing i know he removed his crash helmet and swung it windmill fashion in an effort to smash it over my head, but i side stepped it and smacked him square on the nose, his next move was to drop his crash helmet and run away leaving his bike there as well, he stopped and shouted back that he was going to get his dad, i replied please do "you know where i am" by now my neighbours had come out to see what was going on, as i was wheeling the bike back towards my house, the other !Removed! did nothing all along but just watched, the one who had attacked me came back and demanded his bike back, but i said i was calling the police and he could collect it from them, my neighbours convinced me to give him his bike back and with that they were on their way, i never did get a visit from the scrotes dad either... funny that.

I'm probably gonna get flamed here, but Up till just over a year ago, I had a 50cc scooter that I used to get to the station.... So I can see both sides of this argument....

Yes, the ones that I complain about are the 16 year old twits that think they own the roads, but then so did we all when we started driving!

The story I told one of them I caught riding through our alleyway went as follows - he had shorts, t-shirt and a helmet on....

If you fall off at 30 mph, the timings are as follows

2 seconds - you have no skin left on the limbs that hit the road

5 seconds - you are bleeding from torn arteries and bare bone is scraping along the road - you are still travelling at 20mph

15 seconds - you have stopped sliding along the road, but your femoral artery is spurting blood all over my lawn, you are now unconscious

1 minute, I have got through to the ambulance, my neighbour is pressing heavily on your artery but it is still pumping

5 minutes the ambulance arrives, you have however lost so much blood that pretty much all they can do is bind you up and take you to a&e

10 minutes, if you are still alive you have lost your leg, your arm on the same side will never be usable again.... Oops, sorry, you just died.

The kid was physically sick. We never saw him again....

Moral for kids.... WEAR SOME CLOTHES ON A BIKE... Same goes for some of the adults I see riding about!

Live & let live! :rolleyes:

I was one once & think what you'd be missing if you'd throttled me :rolleyes: .............................or maybe don't :lol:

Anyone else fit to stand up & confess? :angel_not:

Mopeds are fine, it's the 16 year old tos*ers that ride them :wheelchair: :D:

Mopeds are fine, it's the 16 year old tos*ers that ride them :wheelchair: :D:

Agreed! :thumbsup:

<p>Am i the only one who hates mopeds? especially the kids on mopeds.. I had one try to overtake me on the inside… kids got a death wish!

Worst ones are the noisey ones that go past ya house at 3 in the morning… anyone else hate them?</p>

In the mornings here at college I wake up to Massey Ferguson's and Valtra's firing up but not 10 minutes after such pleasant sounds do the day students arrive on their 50cc Hair-Dryers.. :lol: They are such a pain in the arse and in particular the noggin. :(

Nothing nice about the sound of them whining along the drive. I wish they would just blow up and be silenced once and for all sometimes..

KP

J&T: You should totally send that to them what make those road safety ad's :eek::lol:

Young scrotes on scooters are a danger to everyone.

They dont have a full licence or any decent training, they dont wear any safety gear, they probably dont have insurance and they are even more arrogant than us proper bikers! :lol:

There is a guy at my work that parks his Peugeot 50cc scooter thing next to our superbikes and genuinely thinks he is one of us.... :rolleyes:

I personally believe if you get your CBT then you need to be having lessons or have a test booked otherwise it should be taken away from you.

These toe rags do their CBT, get 125cc bikes/scooters and 9 times out of 10 dont even bother putting the required L plates on. Their excuse to the police is "Aww sorry it must have fell off mate"

:ffs:

mopeds are fine... in italy :thumbsup:

<p>Am i the only one who hates mopeds? especially the kids on mopeds.. I had one try to overtake me on the inside… kids got a death wish!

Worst ones are the noisey ones that go past ya house at 3 in the morning… anyone else hate them?</p>

In the mornings here at college I wake up to Massey Ferguson's and Valtra's firing up but not 10 minutes after such pleasant sounds do the day students arrive on their 50cc Hair-Dryers.. :lol:They are such a pain in the arse and in particular the noggin. :( Nothing nice about the sound of them whining along the drive. I wish they would just blow up and be silenced once and for all sometimes..

KP

Does this mean,Kynan, what we've long suspected, that you've got your head up your arse?? :eek: <_< :lol2:

In the mornings here at college I wake up to Massey Ferguson's and Valtra's firing up but not 10 minutes after such pleasant sounds do the day students arrive on their 50cc Hair-Dryers.. :lol:They are such a pain in the arse and in particular the noggin. :( Nothing nice about the sound of them whining along the drive. I wish they would just blow up and be silenced once and for all sometimes..

KP

Does this mean,Kynan, what we've long suspected, that you've got your head up your arse?? :eek:dry.gif :lol2:

Always the expert Vic :thumbsup:

It's not suspicion... just fact. Everyone knows the lump in my throat is my nose... :thumbsup:

KP

I used to have a Honda Melody, but soon moved on to super bikes :thumbsup:

A few my way have lost there lifes due to not doing up there chin straps, just plain silly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links