Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Ts Manifold

S c o t t y

hey everyone , been strugling to find manifolds for my car other then the TRD one on fensport priced at 922 pounds including V.A.T :crybaby:

there are alot on eBay and simular sites for the celica and for the american XRS but we have the air pump system so these dont fit ,am i right?

by fit i mean bolt on with no check lights & no nocks etc

if i can remove the air pump of just not have it hooked up would that work?

im wanting to run a branch mani with 2.5 system straight through with a sensor spacer for second o2 sensor

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/O2-Oxygen-Spacers-sensor-Dry-Cell-Test-Pipe-extension-/320766455501?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item4aaf2baecd)

only thing stopping me is finding a manifold thats a reasonable price

what manifolds do you have and how much did they cost and from were ?

cheers

S c o t t y

There is only 2 solutions to not buying a trd one make one yourself or buy a stock one and ported.

Im going to try one of those lambda sensor things or make a spacer myself as ive got a stock manifold going to port that and got a spare cts exhaust system so ill make a decat to go with it.

you can get the ppe header from USA im sure you can get it to fit.

i would of thought that if the air injection is in the head it wouldn't effect witch manifold you use as it is not attached to it ;) ive been researching today , the american XRS from 03 has air injection and you can pick celica manifolds up cheap aswell

tutinet has a celica manifold on his 1.4 ok its not a t sport but there is clearly enough room for it

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122993

S c o t t y

There is no "cheap" exhaust manifolds out there for the 2zzge, PPE are good.

The Lamda sensor boss works, ive got one.

I've heard that the standard one is hard to improve upon, hence why the proper ones are so expensive.

I've heard that the standard one is hard to improve upon, hence why the proper ones are so expensive.

What he said X2

There is no "cheap" exhaust manifolds out there for the 2zzge, PPE are good.

The Lamda sensor boss works, ive got one.

so does the EML not come up any more and how long is your boss as i fancy just cutting the stock one off welding abit of pipe then weld to boss to the pipe easy way round

Umm I dont know I would need to measure it but i cant do that until satutday.

Nope no EML at all ive had it fitted for weeks.

The boss was the easy route for me as I got my exhaust guy to weld in threads for the lambda sensor to screw back in.

could always have a shop make one up for you id imagine that be cheaper then the fensport one but that depends on what kinda shop you have in your area i can vouch for the one down the road for me as a fair price but i know some places are just silly.

Best of luck mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links