Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sports Leather Seats By Toyota

igo-ugo-wego

as someone mentioned the other day they wished theyd been offered leather seats...got me thinking ...does anyone know why toyota dont routinely offer the sports leather seats...i dnt mean the alacantra and leather, i mean the ones where the car gets sent away for them to be made...they r from toyota and cost around £1k but arent advertised in TTE or the toyota brochures and when i asked in store if they had any pictures of other 2 tone colours i cud select from he said he didnt have a brochure but they do have swatches of leather...im just interested from a sales point of view why they dont make them more sellable?

can you post some more info on this please, where you found out etc? i ripped the back rest on one of our rear seats so it doesn't stay in place anymore, toyota quoted about 350-450 to sort it out. i'd rather spend a bit more and get leather if that's the case and that's a fitted price.

thanks

can you post some more info on this please, where you found out etc? i ripped the back rest on one of our rear seats so it doesn't stay in place anymore, toyota quoted about 350-450 to sort it out. i'd rather spend a bit more and get leather if that's the case and that's a fitted price.

thanks

i only found out when i saw another aygo in our town with black and bright yellow leather seats...had a peek and the seats have 'aygo' written on the head rests in the front so i took a sneaky picture and showed my dealer when i bought my 2nd aygo i asked if they did them and they said yes lol ... but they have never offered me them and if i type it in on the internet they arent advertised and not on TTE site (i dont think they are TTE anyway) so yeah if u go to ur dealer with a picture of them (which i'll post when my new car arrives) im sure they'll quote u a price :) they r great :) hehe and u can choose the colours, the dealership has leather colour swatches :) mine cost £750 so i think just over £900 he said with fitting which for me was good cos i just added it onto the finance lol

wow, that's not bad. i would have loved to have had leather from new!

cool, please post the pic when you get the car, cheers!

wow, that's not bad. i would have loved to have had leather from new!

cool, please post the pic when you get the car, cheers!

these r the leathers in my current aygo :) they r comfy as!!! but !Removed! hot in summer lol

post-23848-0-51155700-1317825904_thumb.j

post-23848-0-68422400-1317825981_thumb.j

i like.....!!!

and that was 900 when new, so i guess on an older car they are a bit more?

or was that done post delivery?

we have sold a lot of aygos with that leather fitted...transkal do all our leather swaps

i like.....!!!

and that was 900 when new, so i guess on an older car they are a bit more?

or was that done post delivery?

yeah they were done just before delivery :) toyota sorted it all out so i assume the r the same price on the older cars too :) afta all they r the same seats :) hehe

we have sold a lot of aygos with that leather fitted...transkal do all our leather swaps

ah thank u :) now i have a website i can go to hehe :D but...they dont show the aygo as being a model hahahha, wonder how i find it lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links