Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Price

acetip

Nice surprise this morning as my local Shell garage has reduced the price of unleaded from 135.9 to 134.9, diesel has stayed at 139.9.the other garages localy thats Esso/BP/Sainsburys have kept their unleaded at 135.9 and diesel at 139.9.Not a big drop in price but better than no drop at all.

There is likely to be a price war between the big supermarkets soon, the dollar price of crude has dropped again so I understand.

However, if, and it's a big if, the Government actually do increase the speed limits on certain motorways for a trial period, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will stay increased - the extra revenue the government will make from the increased fuel consumption at the higher speed will tempt them too much methinks....

(cynical bug*er ain't I)

:thumbsup:

Local supermarkets to me are at 130.9p

Local Shell is 131.9p ;)

Some cars are more efficient OVER 70! I can't remember the exact figure, but the MKIII supras came with a fuel manual (showing where garages are that sold unleaded lol) it stated the most efficient cruising speed and it was definitely over 70 moph... which apealed to me "sorry ossifer I was saving the planet"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links