Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Battery For 2008 1.3Tr?

Hartside

http://www.carbatteriesonline.co.uk/

I think our Battery is on the way out as it's not holding a charge for more than 2 or 3 days anymore, where it used to hold for weeks. I'm looking for something decent like a Bosch S4 and found one on there for £51 delivered, which I think is pretty good.

Problem is I think it's quoting the terminals the wrong way round. I cannot check the car at the moment as it's at work and I won't get it home till tomorrow evening. The site quotes "pole position 0" and "terminal position 1" whereas I think it should be "pole position 1" and "terminal position 1"

What do Mk2 petrol owners think?

http://www.carbatteriesonline.co.uk/

I think our battery is on the way out as it's not holding a charge for more than 2 or 3 days anymore, where it used to hold for weeks. I'm looking for something decent like a Bosch S4 and found one on there for £51 delivered, which I think is pretty good.

Problem is I think it's quoting the terminals the wrong way round. I cannot check the car at the moment as it's at work and I won't get it home till tomorrow evening. The site quotes "pole position 0" and "terminal position 1" whereas I think it should be "pole position 1" and "terminal position 1"

What do Mk2 petrol owners think?

Hi mate, don't mess about looking round as Toyota dealers will supply and fit you a genuine Battery for £60.00 on a fixed price promise.

Regards Pete.

Thanks mate. Local dealership couldn't fit one today for me so I sourced a Bosch S4 at Eurocarparts today for £49 including 25% discount. Stuck it on trickle all afternoon and fitted it just before the darkness came in. I hadn't realised how slow the car had got at turning over. Flies over on the starter now :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Local dealership couldn't fit one today for me so I sourced a Bosch S4 at Eurocarparts today for £49 including 25% discount. Stuck it on trickle all afternoon and fitted it just before the darkness came in. I hadn't realised how slow the car had got at turning over. Flies over on the starter now :thumbsup:

That was a good deal anyway on a Bosch ....... just in time for winter ;).

Regards Pete.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links