Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Run Flat Tyre Exchange....

CharlieFarlie

Just a thought ..... I have four T180 wheels with excellent tread on the tyres... Now if anyone wants to do a swap with a wee cash adjustment and Your wheels are in as good condition as My ones then it may help someone out.

I have recently bought a brand new set of wheels with winter tyres and eventually want to get rid of the Run Flats altogether. But I wont cut My tyres off cos they are so good.

So an exchange with a few quid may save someone a good amount of money and make Me feel better about taking the reciprocating saw and angle grinder to four perfectly good tyres with 80% use still in them !!

This would not only save someone a few quid but also eliminate the risk of damaging the valves or the Bridgestone Safety Ring when tyres are changed, The valves of course would need coding to another car but this should not cost a lot.

All tyres are above 6 mill ( A new tyre has 8 mill)None have been punctured or repaired and no damage is evident.

One of the wheels has a couple of tiny marks on the very edge of the rim I have touched this up with lacquer to seal it. Other than that all wheels are immaculate and no scratches or kerbing at all.

I am not interested in damaged kerbed or marked rims...

Thanks ...

Wee Charlie.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links