Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Racks Rav4 5Door

r. roberts

????????????????????????

Firstly welcome Robert, second as above!!

Not quite with you on this mate,surely you buy the rails and fit them yourself?

Do,nt worry thou' most probs get sorted on here

Del

If you mean the roof rails that run along the sideof the roof they just clip into the slots already there i believe.

I and some others bought the roof bars from Aldi or Lidl,that were a fraction of the price of original ones,and they seem pretty good.

Depends though how often you will use them and what for.

Keep and eye on eBay. I didn't have the rails fitted to mine, but found some Original Toyota Roof Bars for £50, bloke was selling as he'd bought a Yeti. I got a Toyota bike rack (which is just a re-badged Montblanc Barracuda) on eBay aswell, £20 instead of Toyota's £75.00. Job done.

If you mean the roof rails that run along the sideof the roof they just clip into the slots already there i believe.

I and some others bought the roof bars from Aldi or Lidl,that were a fraction of the price of original ones,and they seem pretty good.

But Paul are We talking about the crossbars or the roof rails they fix onto ? The Year of the car ? ect ect...

More than happy to help and have recently got a set of Rails off Kingo for a Neighbours car and fitted them. Have also recently bough a set of Crossbars as well but a few clues would help ??

Charlie.

But Paul are We talking about the crossbars or the roof rails they fix onto ? The Year of the car ? ect ect...

More than happy to help and have recently got a set of Rails off Kingo for a Neighbours car and fitted them. Have also recently bough a set of Crossbars as well but a few clues would help ??

Charlie.

Having read his post again Charlie i think he means the actual roof rails that run along the length of the roof.

I just replied yesterday to this and a cuple more as i was stuck on here,couldn't log out.

So we will jsut have to wait and see what Robert comes back with re- the rest of the details :thumbsup:

Robert has a 1999 RAV4.1

When we had our 4.1, I bought Automaxi bars for it. They took time to adjust when first fitted to get them even, but once fitted they where rock solid. They don't fit into the roof slots, instead, they clamp to the side. £75.

www.roofrackshop.com/Car-Products/Automaxi-Car-Roof-Bars/Automaxi-Su

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links