Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vrc The Trc And The Abs, Error Code C0371/55

TASOS SIMEONIDIS

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your acceptance in your company. I am actually based in Greece but with a family in Kent.

When I was coming back form the airport of Thessaloniki, half way home and whilst on the main road, without any warnign or anything unusual three lights come on on the dashboard in the Avencis. The VRC the TRC and the ABS, At Toyota after a brief investigation the found the fault code to be c0371/55. See the atached PDF and let me know your opinion. I also called the Toyota in Thesaloniki and spoken to the electrician there who seemed to know what he was talking about and he said to inspect all the cables first ...no cables are worn or cut . Then i need to take off the yaw sensor( which is situated under the LH seat, drivers seat for Greece) and plug it in again. Or it might be the ABS system in the front of the car. I have checked all the fuses, and especially the VRC 50 Amp fuse which is in the front of the car. ANYONE- Anything. The TRC switch does not respond. I am attaching the PDF of the yaw system but i cannot understand it.Thank you.

AVENCIS YAW SYSTEM .pdf

Had similar fault on my Avensis. It was the yaw rate sensor - located under the passenger seat. Bought a replacement from a breakers yard for £30. From Toyota costs about £1000 unbelievably.

Thank you ighaig, for your tip. Yes here in Greece they told me that it costs almost €: 1.100.- What conserns me is that in the Toyota service manual it doesn't state exactly the steps to be taken to fi the problem. If you read the manual you go round the bend because it states that it might be the ABS system by Bosch, which costs,,,,,,,,God knows. Did you fix your problem, with the second hand replacement,?? do your TRC and ABS as well as the VRC work now???? Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links