Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet (si) Resource Sites

Starlet Si

Can anyone give me a list of resource sites for a Starlet Si (EP91) (4E-FE) in the UK *preferably Scotland* please?

geocool69 is working on something. He's North of the Border too.

aye.. the launch date for my site is around the 10th may..

its called Extra Pressure (ep)

will keep all updated.

Starlet could you shrink your sig picture to something a bit more like geocool's please! Thanks! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Hi all, geocool69 is your website up and running yet?, i dont actually own a starlet yet, but im going for an sr. Whereabouts in scotland are you based m8 im in glasgow, thx

regards TRIGGER :D

Geo won't be online for a while, he has a lot of things to sort out and hopefully be back in with a few interesting surprises up his sleeve, watch this space :D

So he said he will see us in a few months.

:thumbsup:

:D Thx for the info m8, as i said i might be purchasing an sr soon depending on finances, can you tell me as much info as possible about your car m8, ie comfort/handling etc. Basically is the sr a good car?, is it true they are hard to get parts for?, thx m8 Trigger :D .

Hi There Trigger

:o :blink: What can i tell you about the SR, hmmm. Ok, i have had mine for about 3 years now, uummm... basically what do you wanna know about the SR?

The insurance for this car ain't too bad, only group 5. As in comfort as you referred, not recommend the driver seat cos that doesn't really grip u in when turning sharp corners :P but the starlet is a nice ride as it's been lowered 25mm on TTe springs but not low enough for a nice grip to the road round corners. As for the 15" speedline alloys, the PAS is pretty light.

Erm... if ur hoping to get a black SR, beware summer time, it can become pretty hot inside, unless you wanna spend putting in an Air con like i did.

And yes it is pretty hard to find anything for the starlet, because they are a rare car and company's normally do parts/accessories for common cars like Saxo, Ford etc.

Yikes, anything you want to ask about the car feel welcome too. There are other SR drivers on here, dunno where they all gone at the moment :unsure: just leaves me :crybaby:

When u getting ur car?

Shelly :thumbsup:

get an sr mate great little nippy cars,although the seats have given me a bad back so changed them for corrolla gti seats and have changed the rear lights,so far i believe im the only one to do either of these yet!

The seats are near on impossible to do but if you try hard enough it will happen!

The 13 16v engine is very good for mpg etc and is fast for what it is

Wow got any pics of ur seats Hou? I was thinking of changing my seats, just havent got round to seeing what to get, maybe later, i am broke at the mo :lol: petrol is expenisve nowadays :angry:

Shelly

will get round to pics soon,they need a tidy up and i dont think i would do it again for the hassle but they are really comfy!

Heres some old pics from when i got em

6d_1_b.JPG

hou they are the seats i am hopefully gonna be putting in my starlet. a mate offered them to me today!!only gonna put the fronts in tho.are they hard to put in?What colour you getting them retrimed in?i am gonna go for red leather in the middles and black suede down the edges and backs.The standard front seats are awful for holding ya in on a tight bend.

Shelly did not know you had put air con in ya car.Pretty pricey i guess for that?

yeah an absolute pain to fit matey,could talk you trough it if you like but involves a hammer a hacksaw,and spare blots for the ones you have treaded plus some seriously strong angle iron!!!

:D Hi guys thx for the replys much apreciated, starletsr i probably have to put the car on hold now as i sat down and worked out my finances, and guess what the money just isnt there just now. Ill hopefully get around to getting one once my car claim is sorted out in a couple of months, fingers crossed, regards TRIGGER :thumbsup: :D

:D Hi again guys, does anyone know of any glasgow & surrounding based areas that have starlet sr owners living there, if so i would like to meet up with them to check out there cars as i will hopefully be getting one soon, and maybe if im lucky i will get to go a little drive as a passenger in one, regards TRIGGER :D

Think Geo lives in Scotland or something :blink: aint sure.

Starletpower i forgot to tell you I had air con fitted in, set me back £400 to fit one in in those days, expensive man, but worth it when you're stuck in a non moving traffic jam in a blazing hot sunny day :lol:

air con u say * thinkin * lol how much do ya reackon nowadays it wud b? an wot lights did you put on the bk of ur starlet, the cluster ones every1 is after:O if so u gotta tell me where ya got em frm pls m8 :D i waaant sum lol

Dunno how much to install an air con in nowadays, go get a quote innit. :lol:

Hou got some pics of his lights, get him to send you some and i think he got the code for them where he got from a toyota dealer.

where did you get it fitted? toyota? or did ya shop around annnd to keep blaberin to ya's do ya reckon it wud b a hard job?......an hmm clusters ne pics or part numbers wud b great to fit a 96 starlet sportif yer?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links