Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Supplied Paint Touch-Up Set

pattojones

Good afternoon.

My 'new' car has a couple of stone chips I would like to cover.

I visited my local Toyota main dealer (Westlands, Bromsgrove) and he took my registration no. He had to order in the kit I bought.

Getting it home, It just doesn't look like the right colour tbh! On the car I have 'solar red' and the kit is called 'super red III'. Is the name irrelevant? I appreciate names can change.

What would you recommend?

Good afternoon. My 'new' car has a couple of stone chips I would like to cover. I visited my local Toyota main dealer (Westlands, Bromsgrove) and he took my registration no. He had to order in the kit I bought. Getting it home, It just doesn't look like the right colour tbh! On the car I have 'solar red' and the kit is called 'super red III'. Is the name irrelevant? I appreciate names can change. What would you recommend?

Check with the dealer if your concerned, I never found any to be a good match but used them anyway to stop the chips rusting.

I`ve got a couple on my bonnet that need sorting, the paint seems very `soft` because it hasn`t `chipped` as such but squished up.

The name on the pot is irrelevent, its the colour code that matters, get the code off the VIN plate and check it against the code on the pack

Kingo :thumbsup:

The name on the pot is irrelevent, its the colour code that matters, get the code off the VIN plate and check it against the code on the pack Kingo :thumbsup:

Go on Kingo problem solved ! B)

I got a touch up pen for my VW Polo from the main dealer that doesn't look anything like the Reflex Silver that I have on my car! So I checked with the dealer again and they confirmed it was the correct pen!!! What a joke... But needed something to stop the rust coming so used it anyway...

The Toyota-supplied touchup kit for my dark grey Verso doesn't look remotely right in the bottle or on the brush - it's much too light. However, it does dry to the right colour and even more so once the lacquer layer is on top.

Try it on an inconspicuous area and see how it settles in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links