Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iso For Stereo ?

tabz

been to 3 shops to connect a new stereo in my 03 plate celica, and all 3 have sctratched there heads when they saw the amount of connectors at the back of the factory fitted jobby .. anyone help me locate one please ?

i have included a pic of the connectors behind the factory fitted stereopost-117551-0-72777000-1333986428_thumb.

PC2-17-4

Unless you're desparate, order one from eBay, much cheaper than Halfords :)

many many thanks

im looking at the connector you mention on eBay, but it looks nothing like what i have in the pics above .. they are only £2.75 so ordered one anyway, i even emailed the pic over to a couple of the shops on eBay and both have come back with the reply saying, they dont do a connector to fit the piccy .. cheers

It's over seven years since I replaced the Toyota H/U from my 2004MY for an after market H/U. You only need to plug in two of the four plugs you have pictured..I think it's the two blue ones. This is why no-one could help you find an adapter for all four :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links