Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Estate Door Mouldings

zimboy

Hello all again,

we've had a slight issue with the door molding/trim (the part that stops people chipping the paint work on your car door) the rear left has started to peel away, and is catching on the front door every time the rear door is open. the clip that holds the center of it has parted ways with the moulding itself but is still on the pins in the door, so that can at least be rescued.

Can anyone that has replaced one of these before, what the best way of going about it is? i'm thinking of getting some appxy glue to glue the clip part back to the pannel, applying some auto double sided tape to the pannel cleaning the door (and obviously the pannel before hand if i can find something that won't take the paint off either part) and then getting the clips back in and then pulling the other side of the tape off?

anyone with any better ideas?

thanks in advance.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links