Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Rav 4, 3 Door, Door Mirror And Windscreen Strip

GJM

Is there anyway to get the actual part attached to the door that the mirror attaches too, mirror is fine but other part is cracked and appears to just screw apart, Toyota was over £160....daylight robbery

Are RAV owners viewed as mugs by Toyota!

It's gets better, I actually double checked with parts guy on this one then had to hang up!

The plastic trim strip that runs down the side of the windscreen and door pillar, the drivers side is missing.....£101? Surely not please tell me that's a mistake, if not should that not be a jail sentence!

I'm actually looking for a front bumper too but don't think will bother as might need to remortgage to pay for one at that prices!

You can find peolple breaking them on eBay.

Is there anyway to get the actual part attached to the door that the mirror attaches too, mirror is fine but other part is cracked and appears to just screw apart, Toyota was over £160....daylight robbery

No it all comes on the mirror I'm afraid

No

It's gets better, I actually double checked with parts guy on this one then had to hang up!

Don't worry, he will remember you ;)

The plastic trim strip that runs down the side of the windscreen and door pillar, the drivers side is missing.....£101? Surely not please tell me that's a mistake,

Don't know what model you have but on a 4.2 RAV the inner and outer moulding that form that part do come to that price

I'm actually looking for a front bumper too but don't think will bother as might need to remortgage to pay for one at that prices!

The bumper probably wont be too bad, it's the painting that will kill it

Kingo :thumbsup:

The plastic trim strip that runs down the side of the windscreen and door pillar, the drivers side is missing.....£101? Surely not please tell me that's a mistake, if not should that not be a jail sentence!

You'll probably find that all manufactureres are the same insofar as they will charge what appears to be ludicrous prices for stuff that isn't purchased very often, especially bits of trim. Admittedly, door mirrors are often whacked by passing traffic so you'd think that they would be more of a "service" item but, having said that, I've never had to replace any part of a door mirror (with the exception of one very embarassing event in Paris when driving along a line of parked cars as I was still getting used to being on the wrong side of the road.......).

Door mirror housings in general tend to be at rip-off prices, no matter what car you look at.

On the other hand, I've often been pleasantly surprised at the TGB prices for numerous service bits like wipers, brake pads, etc. Overall, I don't think Toyota are too bad for parts prices.

No it all comes on the mirror I'm afraid

Are RAV owners viewed as mugs by Toyota! No

Don't worry, he will remember you ;)

Don't know what model you have but on a 4.2 RAV the inner and outer moulding that form that part do come to that price

The bumper probably wont be too bad, it's the painting that will kill it

Seems strange if they split as easy as it appears, just held by a few screws? The mirror and glass are perfect.

Well I thought Honda were taking the pee at near £80 for a fuse box lid but that moulding at £101...probably exclusive of VAT topped that, it just appears to be a single piece and I said only need the drivers side and he said it was that price just for that side....I hung up in shock....he wont remember me as wont be calling again :)

Bumper will be bad I'm sure, painting not that expensive really but wont need that as it's not a colour coded one

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links