Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Elvington Nr York

Ken

The reason I am not taking my girl up the strip is because I know she has the speed on the moterway but from a standstill I am not to sure, so am not going to chance it. :crybaby:

mines exactly the same mate. can do the speed just takes a while for the old girl to get there. :eek:

Still going but won't be their until 11 as i've got something on the saturday night.

Maz, don't forget your helmet :thumbsup:

We're goin' :thumbsup:

18_5_1.gif

If you're up early, Breakfast at Ferrybridge Services again.

We're meeting at 8.00ish, probably leave about 9.00 for a leisurely drive to york.

Rich

Firstly I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for my lack of input on this thread, a combination of my regular forums, not setting my profile up for email notifications, work and home life has meant I've not been able to devote as much time as I would have liked to answering questions.

My aim was to keep a central source of info updated at all times but I'm not sure how many people were aware of this - lesson learnt for the next one :)

Anyway most of the info people will need is here - directions, costs, times etc

In summary the gates will be open from 8.30am, racing starts at 10.30am and finishes at 5pm.

Spectators welcome (small entry charge unfortunately) and anyone racing will need a helmet - I haven't had an opportunity to arrange specific areas for each club or anything so I'm afraid it might be a little bit freestyle, I'm hoping people will be able to sort themselves out but next time I'll try and get some kind of system in place :)

Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm so far, I'm looking forward to a great day out - we should have some interesting cars!

If you have any questions please let me know.

:unsure:

yes yes yes youre realy fit but oh my gosh dont you know it!

im coming, bringing my dog. i might pursuade my girl to drive the xedos just outa curiosity cos it was me mums and its done 37k. is it £40 per car?.

i'd like to try the gen4 out, i know its not grease lightning and dont care if i look like a prat, thing is i'm getting a full exhaust and intake kit done on the 20th and want to see what the difference will produce.

never done it before so gotta start somehow?

yesyesyes

i wouldnt mind it either but im busy on that day so can't make it :(

-Z

Can all those going from here that aren't going with Les pm me your mobby and i'll arrange us all to meet up once i get there :thumbsup:

Sorry to be slow Ken, :P but where is Les starting out from?????

Sorry to be slow Ken, :P but where is Les starting out from?????

Your meeting him and Rich @ ferrybridge, doh :P :lol:

I knew that I did really no no, really I did. :group-cuddles:

Told U I was slow. :thumbsup:

Well, look like i will give this a miss guys & girls, very busy at work and at home atm, so hopefully will see you all soon....at JAE for sure...

Nite people I am off to bed. :)

See those ppl involved at FBS. :P in the morning.

Sleep well and drive carefully. :thumbsup:

Nice to see a few of you there - I noticed some familiar cars but by the time I'd got chance to come over to grab some pics and say hello you'd gone :(

Anyway a few pictures here - any feedback on the day so I can try and improve things for next time would be appreciated :)

Thanks for being there.

Sorry you missed us all mate.

(we snuck out for a big Pub Lunch in the village........Very good BTW)

Three of us came back in and we're around for the final runs though. Great day out ......thoroughly enjoyed it.....Cheers :thumbsup:

It's so nice to have something going on in the North though, instead of having to drive half the length of the country. ;)

Keep us all posted for future events.

Later

Rich

Nice to see a few of you there - I noticed some familiar cars but by the time I'd got chance to come over to grab some pics and say hello you'd gone :(

Anyway a few pictures here - any feedback on the day so I can try and improve things for next time would be appreciated :)

Thanks for being there.

Thank's for organising a top day mate ;)

As said we snuck out whilst the plane was messing about for a spot of sunday lunch :D

As for feedback, any chance of having the handling track open next time and maybe only jap cars running?

• 4 weeks later...

Can I tempt you back for a repeat visit? Elvington on the 4th of July?

It promises to be a good day out with 1/4 mile, top speed, handling course and general meet stuff, hopefully lots of cars to see in action and lots of opportunity to have a play yourself :)

More details here:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72

Pictures from the last one here:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/elvington-16-5-04/

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions and I'd be grateful if you could spread the word to any other forums you visit :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership