Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Elvington Nr York

Ken

Details Here.

I'm going and will probably take the avensis up on the topspeed track, anyone else fancy it?

Thanks for posting this here, I appreciate your help.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you there, the more people we can get to turn up the better it'll be so please keep spreading the word wherever you can :)

:thumbsup:

YAY....another event in the North. I'll have a bit of that too.

(not going up the track though. 19 seconds for a quarter mile isn't exactly impressive.)

Rich

Thanks for posting this here, I appreciate your help.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you there, the more people we can get to turn up the better it'll be so please keep spreading the word wherever you can :)

:thumbsup:

No probs ;)

If your organising anything else in the future e-mail me at ken@toyotaownersclub.com and i'll post it up on here for you :thumbsup:

I fancy this, don't get my car till next weekend but would be good to see some people try the quarter mile. Think my mate will have his Supra there too.

might give it a blast

tell me im being stupid but cant find a date anywhere....when and what time please fellas.....would be interesting to find out the 1/4 times were for mine.

tell me im being stupid but cant find a date anywhere....when and what time please fellas.....would be interesting to find out the 1/4 times were for mine.

The date is sunday the 16th of may but i can't find a time either :wacko:

Have e-mailed the organiser to find out :thumbsup:

This thing is only just up the road from me .... Blinkin clashes with Modified Nationals that am going to though!

MORE INFO ON THE ELVINGTON MEET

Ignore the list of peeps he has on that thread - there are LOADS going to this! He is all over the place trying to make this happen on sooo many forums I cant count them!

Just got an e-mail back and it start's at 9.30 am :thumbsup:

Glad you got a reply, pm'd Michael when i started all this and never even got a reply :angry: :P :D

• 3 weeks later...

I don't do straight lines. Not with 90bhp! :P

Me neither. I've got one of those cars that looks faster when it's parked. Someone took one up the strip at Santa Pod last year. 19 seconds.......... :(

Still thinking of going though, just for the spectatory day out. It's only half an hour away.

Rich

I am thinking about it! :ph34r:

will let you know as soon as I look at a map. :thumbsup:

I want to come but I am doing the london to brighton in the mini that weekend :D

Very tempted to come, would love to see what my IS can do with the 1/4 mile time................but will have to see, as its very busy at work atm, and yes Ken after TDI trip i need a much heavier pocket, so nothing but work, work, work atm...hehe :rolleyes::rolleyes: :P :P ;) ;)

So is anybody actually going of has it sort off fell by the way side....... :eek:

So is anybody actually going of has it sort off fell by the way side....... :eek:

Me and Asha are going.

You still up for it Gus?

Maz.........put a sickie in, you know you want to.

Rich

dont know at the moment what is happening this weekend but its not that far form me.

anybody got any prices etc :thumbsup:

and will post this afty if up for it :thumbsup:

According to the link in Ken's original post

£5.00 entry

£40.00 fee for RWYB (as many runs as you can fit in.)

I won't be taking mine up the strip ! <_<

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership