Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Adding Fog Lights To 1. Gen. Avensis?

perdaniel

I am looking for a new second hand car. I am considering buying an 1. generation Avensis, but I have noticed that most of them don't have fog lights. I have searched for instructions on how to fit fog lights, but I haven't found any. Is it possible to add fog lights to theese cars? Is it easy? What parts would I need, and where would I buy them?

Hi,

I had a 1998 1.6 S Avensis back in the day, i remember i purchased my fog lamps from my Toyota dealers and had them install them too, if i remeber correctly i'm sure i paid £175 for the lamps and about £75 to install them...i forgot to remove them when i sold it...but i also had a 1.8 2001 SR Avensis a couple of years ago which came with foglamps installed...but this time i did remove them (since i was getting silly money for it as a trade-in) and so i thought i'd take off a few bits lol...so they're now they're sitting in my loft awaiting the day i am so desperate for cash i'll have to put things on eBay lol...but i'm sure you need the old style which have sort of lines in the glass where as the later ones are all glassy looking...if that makes sense...but you'll also need the wiring harness and stalk switch...goodluck with the hunt...check eBay before you try out your local breakers! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links