Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

450bhp Turbo Transplant Or Supra Tt ?

Jimlad

Ok... once I have my new paintjob, bumper, bonnet, seats etc....

I'm wondering what to do after that.

It's basically a case of either go for the mad power route, or get rid and get a Supra to play with.

You all know I've always been interested in the Supra... just don't know what to do.... argh !

Brrrm Brrrrm Supra

Ok, I may sound stupid, but why are you doing all this work to your car, to just sell it and buy a Supra?? I know money is not a problem to you, but it just seems a bit pointless. You seem to be constantly drifting and unable to make up your mind??

Maybe save up some money for a rainy day and enjoy you car as it is for a bit without modifying it, maybe go on holiday see some of the world. There's so much more you can do than just modding your car all day long.....

Just my 10c worth.

mmm....

I "play" with my car basically for something to do.. as a hobby. But at the same time I do get bored quite easily. Hence always the temptation to get s Supra.

I suppose there will come a time when I can't actually do anything more to the MR2. When that time comes, then I may change.

I dunno.... I'm just so damn indesicive (sp)

Erm .. have a wait for you insurance renewal fella ..

Good point! though TBH the evidence suggests that he'll be easily be able to afford any premium so I can't see it being a worry.......

after your crash it'll be sky high ..

You'll be selling the 2 and buying a corsa (with 1 years free insurance) ..

Erm .. have a wait for you insurance renewal fella ..

lol.... true... that's gonna be a bugger ... but no matter what it is... I'll be paying it... lol. Want to keep the '2 !!

not getting a ruddy corsa... eugh. My ex had one and I hated driving the thing.

supra

then mod the !Removed! of that! youll get much higher power more easily if thats what your after

Be done with it jim and run them both, buy the supra and keep the MR2. You could have the supra as the four seater family car for the week and the MR2 as the weekend sports car!!!

Do you have any kids????? I think not somehow, you have too much money to have kids!

If I didn't have to pay insurance on 2 mad cars, then I would consider it. But I grudge paying the insurance I do at the mo' .

Stick with the MR2.

You've spent so much money on it already that selling it would be a total waste. You'll never recoup the funds you've spent on it at the rate you're going, so you might aswell finish what you've started - Create an absolutely mental MR2 and then run it into the ground.

THEN get a new car.

MR2+450bhp+JIMLAD-Tree on Roundabout=New SUPRA

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

MR2+450bhp+JIMLAD-Tree on Roundabout=New SUPRA

If that's the way he goes about it, that Supra will an ornament that sits on his drive..... insurance companies be scared..... very scared :)

Jimlad, theres soooo much more that NEEDS to be done! Like trick suspension and NOS - c'mon fellas more ideas....

....supercharger, Lexus V8 conversion, jet engine, platinum body panels.......

If I didn't have to pay insurance on 2 mad cars, then I would consider it. But I grudge paying the insurance I do at the mo' .

get a traders policy! :thumbsup:

average £700 to cover 10 cars with a £5k value.

why stop at 450 bhp go for the full 800bhp

I only said 450bhp because that's what I've been looking at. I havn't a clue how much it would cost to get it to 800bhp tho !! Crazy !!

:eek: Oh my god jimlad, i never knew we had so much in common :lol:

I get so bored with cars and then after spending the earth i sell them to get something better. Im on my 5th car now in 4years seriously :lol:

And im already thinking of getting another :D

I think its an illness which hasnt been discovered yet, compulsive car purchasing syndrome :lol::thumbsup:

Would you be able to bring yourself to selling it Jimlad?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links