Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trade In Or Not?

Scottish_SR

Should I trade in the Corolla SR for a Yaris T-Sport? (lets see who takes what sides!!?) lol  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I trade in the Corolla SR for a Yaris T-Sport? (lets see who takes what sides!!?) lol

• Yes! Trade in the Corolla SR for a Yaris T-Sport
    • No! Keep the Corolla
    • Get something totally different!

If Scottish Sr is selling his car coz there are bugger all mods for the rolla up north and the Lupo and the Tsport are going to be just as hard to get parts for I reckon he should buy a Skoda Fabia RS and I am not joking :thumbsup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Lupo GTi mothercruncher

• tdwindustries

• Ryan1985

skodas are very responsive to tuning cos of the veedub engines

but i dont care what the adds say and if its built by germans, got all the same quality and potential, cheaper, and a dark horse compared to everything else

it looks crap and still says SKODA on it!

I Like the Rs I have seen on a couple of sites for 500 quid that little 130bhp engine go to 190bhp with 185lbs of torque come on for 500 quid on any car to get that sort of power gains is :censor: good It might be a skoda but for a car to still return 45mpg with that sort of power I would drive it :lol::lol:

thats very true and id own one for the way it goes and its potential

but not for the looks by a long shot

Yaris T-Sport Turbo vs. Lupo GTi??? Yaris Turbo all the way, think thats got 150bhp!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I'm probably running about 150Bhp this now in my Lupo! in a few weeks hopefully 165+.

Any VW with the 1.8T engine would be a good choice if you want something to tune, lots of stuff available for it and quite a few cars in the vag group use the engine! 300+ Bhp is easily obtainable!

very good engines them 1.8t's, suffer a bit from lag but ive heard its easily conquered with a chip and a few bits

sbblupo3.jpg

1.8T rs Lupo, 300Bhp, 300lb/ft, 0-60 is only 5.3 due to traction problems( max tyre width they could get on was 215)

Any tuning companies done anything like this to a Yaris?

Thanks for the comments folk. Im keeping the Corolla for the moment because im skint from uni, but maybe have another look around at the end of the summer when I have some money together. I still really like th T-Sport Yaris but the MR2 would be too pricey for me at the moment.

Thanks again

Ross

sbblupo3.jpg

1.8T rs Lupo, 300Bhp, 300lb/ft, 0-60 is only 5.3 due to traction problems( max tyre width they could get on was 215)

Any tuning companies done anything like this to a Yaris?

Top Secret in Japan have modded a Yaris but i think its only pushin 190-200 brake!

There was 'supposed' to be a yaris with the 1.8 celica engine in but not 100% if its real or not

it would be and many folk have contacted the company to ask about it, only to be ignored or given a fob off of, 'it cost £100,000 to build and is a toyota requested concept only!'

BS if you ask me!

Top Secret! My heros! Mr Nagata is a legend in his own right!

:yes:

I've still got the poster of the top secret supra going down the A1 at 3.30am at a slightly enthusiastic speed :D

I've still got the poster of the top secret supra going down the A1 at 3.30am at a slightly enthusiastic speed :D

:lol::lol::lol:

SNAP!

and eeer aherr *cough cough* ive got the Max Towel video with the skyline doing a rather insane speed through a tunnel!

:thumbsup:

Sorted that wasn't a Top Secret Supra mate cos i've got that poster on my wall, it was a Supra tho! Can't rememeber who it was but will look when i get home! Think Mr Nagata wos driving it tho!

think it was top secret. im sure if look closely you can see the trade mark logo on the bonnet

its actually in the back ground of the yaris aswell

.....and im not sure if it was that one but i remember Top Secret building a supra that had the TT engine chucked out in favour of a 3S-GTE pushing something like 650bhp!

main reason was its so much lighter and was positioned right at the back of the engine bay and cocked over slightly (rally car style) to give the best weight distribution possible

Nah jaxx the one in the max power poster on the A1 at haf 4 is silver and has Blitz graphics all over it! I still have that copy of the Max Power i got it in so i'll check it wen i get back home from uni!

Jaxx that Supra we were tokin bout wos a Racelogic 1! 750 brake and 0-125mph in under 10 seconds!

that was silver and green wasnt it?

im gonna have to verify this!

Yes it was silver and green and i have just read the article again about it! Wasn't gold so it couldn't of been Top Secret's!

Sum1 posted that Top Secret Yaris for sale ad a month or so bk, it was like £7000!!!! (or so), bargain.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links