Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Paint Job

Jimlad

You should get the roof sprayed a very high gloss back it would make her look like she is sat alot lower than she is B)

do you mean the whole top half of the car ?

No just the roof, you know like the silver & black ones, I will find a pic & send it to you I can't get them on here to save my life :wacko:

have it changed into a convertable. get the roof lopped off, and have a hood made for it!

kinda like the one rougue was doing / still are not sure, hehe

-Z

I always wanted to make mine a tagra roof so like a tbar without the bar but haven't found somewhere that makes the bit of roof to fit in the hole

I always wanted to make mine a tagra roof so like a tbar without the bar but haven't found somewhere that makes the bit of roof to fit in the hole

I'd have thought someone could knock something up in fiberglass .. but it may be better to start with a T-bar ..

Or just go the whole spider route :)

spider%20fogs.jpg

erm yea but in a car mag somewhere lol :lol:

Don't put things in his head.. :eek: you know what he is like , next week he will have someone doing it for him :D

yup i know, hehe :)

-Z

anyone got a front pic of this car ?

Why when the rear lights are so pretty!!! This is the best I can do...

12.jpg

Ive currently getting my 'rolla re-done for £700 including a spoiler and fitting for it... Saying that though he is doing me a deal and one of his best customers introduced us and we've spend hours chatting about the car and stuff.. Still if id ha to pay £1500-2000 i dont think i would have done it. I suppose the '2 takes a bit more work though..

Panzer

700 for a full spray, is that the asme colour as present m8? cos if it is then it'l be cheaper as they wouldnt havta redo all the insides, in the bonnet, etc.

also it would prolly require less paint.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links