Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest

Starlet-chi

Hi every body!

There is one major/first jap meet coming up on 22nd May in CCC.

Just wonderind if anyone is coming to it?

As far as I know Sy is the only other starlet owner going, I just wanted a rought idea of how many people is going so I can decide weather to park up with my local group or a toyota/TOC/GT stand!!

Hope there are a few, Love to get together. B)

Chi

bristol at castle comb circuit. ;)

last time I went there was only 2 starlet parked up in the main area including mine. (as far as I can remeber)

Billy's was parked in the carpark, and not sure about Sy as I didnt really know him then

Just seeing if there will be more this year.

I live in Bristol so I am defenitly going!

my dad may go with his scooby STi, but my mate for stourbridge may come down to so I might take the Starlet.

let me know if anyone is goin, we can all park in a line or ask the toyota owners club nicely if we can join in to? :lol:

incidently, how do you join the owners club??? :huh:

I've also posted this topic in toyotaownersclub.com there is a few people going in there too. I am currently going up with my local (****ty group) called all torque! it's full of novas and saxos but my mate (who owns the site and sorting everything out) asked me to park with them! If you want I can ask if the other starlet owners can park up with us too.

yeah, that would be cool. it would be nice to see your car in person. i read the article in jap pef. mag. do you know where i can get a tom's strut brace like yours and if it will fit my EP91?

:lol: :D :P

When I bought the TOM'S radiator cap, I got a free big TOM'S sticker. All I did was sprayed it red and I stuck a TOM'S sticker on it.

I guess they thought it was a TOMS strut brace :rolleyes:

right, I have just spoken to my mate and he said that I can get 5 people in the stand/parking area with his group. (i parked next to the track, next to the scooby last year) . so pls can you let me know who wants parking spaces?.

right. I have posted the list to my mate and there are only 5 starlet in our group including me.

there are only 1 person on this site so Trav's EP91, I will need your address so when I get the tickets, I can post it to you.

Can you send a stamped address envelope to me so when I get the stand tickets I can send it out to you.

I ONLY GOT TICKETS FOR PARKING SPACES, not entrace and parking. You will need to pay at the gate or phone japfest and arrange it tha way.

I will let you know when to send it when I recieved the tickets.

I have to leave dorchester at half 6ish. trying to get there at 9-9.30am

see you then :thumbsup:

I will pay for entrance on the day. is that it or do i need to pay extra to get to my space?

send me a PM with your address

Trav, I think you will only need to pay for entrance. I'll ask my mate again about parking. I'm pretty sure it's free.

oli_paseo would you like to park with us? or are you just coming to the show?

If you want to park with us then just give me a shout and I'll try and get you a space.

hey thanx Starlet-chi, im not sure wats goin on at the mo as i think my car will be on a stand.

but as per normal i dont usually find out any thing till last minute!

but other wise i it would be cool to park up together!

if not make sure you come ova N say hi,

cheers bro :thumbsup:

oli

I will be there, its a long drive but it should be a good show!

Im only going mainly as my bro need me to film and take pics of his car when it's on the track. Went on the track in my bros car last year and it was awsome. :yes:

Hey every one please get your violins out for rick....... as he says that he got a long drive down before the show....... which is true..........:crybaby: BUT

what he didnt mention was that hes staying at mine the nite before which is so close to the show....... so really there is no problem at all...... lol

oli

Apparently there is no club stand at the show this year due to the organsiers not getting the info to TOC in time to get it back to them before the deadline. So we will have to park in the spectator's car park. Might be an idea to meet up somewhere and convoy in so that we can all park together.

I don't mind whatever. you should put a sign up so we can park there if I can't get on all torque.

oli paseo, you wouldn't happen to live in Bristol by any chance? I got back late on Fri, turned on the telly and saw what I think is your paseo on a show called 'barely serious' which I know is a south west area show

:blink:

My mate just recieved 36 stand spaces for our group!!

So as far as I know Travs'ep91 wants a space. (PM sent)

My mate said they gave out more spaces than he asked for SO. any more people want some stand spcaes tickets?

he said got about 6-9 more!

just put you name dow if you do.

Right, my dad has convinced me

I WILL be taking my car round the track

Starlet chi, you gonna have a go too? ask the other starlets in the group.

that would be so funny seeing a gaggle of starlets round the track

I know it won't be fast, but then I can say I have driven round it.

I'v sent you a PM trav did you get it? My mate has the tickets now. he also got about 5 more free spaces if anyone is interested. Do you still want me to save you a space trav?

If do then you'll need to send me your address.

I cant go on the track. I have a heavy Ice in it. will be slow!!!! I'm stripping it out soon when I get my FMIC and TURBO!!! :thumbsup:

Trav'sEP91

I now have the ticket and are ready to send out.

can you let me know if you are still interested in going, also if you are still interested in parking in the stand?

no money so it's free, just need to send me a addressed and stamped evalope.

can you pls let me know.

cheers

chi

Yes mate, I got your PM, I will sending you a SAE tomorrow morn (14th) 1st class

hey Andy

got your pm.

It's my mate who is sorting everything out. I'm sure he will let the starlets be together. I cant tell you if you will be able to park next to me as it depends on your time of arrival.

It should be a good show.

Mine would be the only starlet (EP82) there the others will all be glanza's.

I'll be abit of a larry :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links