Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get Reasonably Priced Glow Plugs For 1998Cc Avensis Saloon On

cottr212

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN BUY GLOW PLUGS FOR ABOVE VEHICLE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO DEALER????

several good suppliers on ebay, beru,bosch 'duratherm' are very good. http://myworld.ebay....=p2047675.l2559 just one supplier for you, many to choose from. Will be about £40 a set.Hope that helps! Nick.

THANKS NICK BUT ITS A COMPATABILITY PROBLEM I HAVE GOT NGK DONT HAVE ANY TO FIT. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE

No probs, what engine no etc. & NGK part are you after, I can do some research for you if you like 2mrw (PM me if you do). What's the compatibility problem you have? £40 might not cover a set, only bought VW @ £30, did not realise Toyota are so expensive!!!! Nick

Hi Graham,

recently sourced some for my 2008 2.0 D-4D Avensis -

I actually found that you had to be careful not to get the wrong ones! and I did have trouble finding them - I'm sure you are aware that the Avensis D-4D had a slight engine change in 2006? - I am sure the part number for the 2006 onwards is ADT31821.

These are the ones I got and they were the right ones.

Would love to have paid £40 for the set as suggested by Nick but the cheapest (not necessarily the best - but does it make too much difference) were £14.90 per plug . These were a 'blueprint part'? from eBay with the number 320998681112 from a eBay company called - partshop247

Good luck, Jerry

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links