Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jacking Up 3 Door Rav4.2

Hoovie

The puck shown was cut for the Rav.. When jacking up the gap closes to fit neatly against the jacking point on the side step of my car.. I have a different one for the Jag and the groove on that one is very shallow as the pinch weld I put it under is rather shallow itself..

Link to the Puckhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ice-Hockey-Puck-Black-/190773540211?pt=UK_Ice_Hockey&hash=item2c6afd3573

Cutting is very easy !! Takes just a few strokes with a hacksaw but some enterprising merchant is selling them ready cut as a Pinch Weld Adaptor for ten quid ! Sheet welder maybe ??

Think I will drop into the local curling club and see if they have any old pucks :). Bargain prices for TOC members ;)

Just look over the border you live at, Hoovie........millions of old pucks just south of you. Was never good at spelling......

I like that red jack. How long is the handle?

Its a very long handle Don... It makes jacking the car an absolute doddle ! I will measure the length of it later as the garage is off bounds cos the blokes are laying the drive...

I like that red jack. How long is the handle?

Its a very long handle Don... It makes jacking the car an absolute doddle ! I will measure the length of it later as the garage is off bounds cos the blokes are laying the drive...

Charlie, to save you the time, it is 1.27M in length (still got the box the jack came in ;) )

jack handle is a fast assembly two piece Alluminium job.. It is a big un ! Thought occurred it would be a good back up to the alarm system .............. :no:

jack2002_zps635603eb.jpg

jack2003_zps7a19feea.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know it is an old thread but my Rav is old too. Surely a puck is too thin?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links