Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Not To Pull A Bird.... By Jimlad

Jimlad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• ZeroBlade

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think any will disagree...

After all, I didnt mention the fact that you know all the money you've invested in your car will never be seen again...

After all, I didnt mention the fact that you know all the money you've invested in your car you will never see again...

ha ha !!!! :lol:

last bunch...

You always remember you first car fondly...

You always want to drive your car like you see in the movies, but it never seems to play along :!Removed!:

No matter how good your car is, someone always seems to have a better one...

You want people to be jealous of your car, but dont want to let them drive it...

Once you see a scratch or dent on your car, your eyes are always drawn to the imperfection

Men always want a car that is reliable and comfortable for everyday use, but that becomes an all-out sports car when we want some fun..

and finally....

no matter how old and worn out your car is, you still love it....

I get that all the time, just need to know where the other burd is

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" :D

One of those little things you hear that still makes you giggle.

No offence intended to our female members of course, i love you all ladies B) :thumbsup:

BTW very good Fidgits :thumbsup:

pub convo's r the best, next to those when every1's ******/stoned/half asllep lol

gotta admit thats one damn good analagy there, now here's me trying to memorise it to impress the lads, haha.

oh and we all know what jims like when he comes to his cars dont we?

still can't h8 a player for playin the game ;)

good moves jim, but u need to refine them.

it's like hittin on a bird with a bloke whist he's at the bar getti na drink, u gotta be straight in & out, like a ninja :ph34r:

say, ur name/ her name / ur number, then poof ur gone b4 the bloke gets back!

then u gotta keep an eye out and stay out the "zone" the lass is in. keep close so that she's aware of u, but not too close...

haha

-Z

well not to avoid gettin slapped, cos the blok'l most likely smack u 1.

but its really to keep em thinkin about u. if they're with a bloke it doesnt always pays off, usually u end up as "m8's" i.e. no funny business, but hey it ALWAYS pays to have good lookin m8's that r female.

if u implemented it in2 ur method tho, approach bird b, whist bird a has gone 2 the bogs then yes, it is 2 avoid getting a slap :)

u gotta remeber not to be too greedy. and always think ahead.

u saw what greedy got ya. well if u'd bin in and out w. girl b, then u'd had girl a 2nite, but b was lined up for another nite ;)

it can get more complicated tho.

in ur case they were m8's so if u'd have gone with girl a, then tried it on with b l8r u'd be stuck.

as a famous man once said (Joey from friends)

"It's all about the trail, u always gotta think about hte trail!!!" (well he said something along those lines)

-Z

lol... true.. you have got to think about the trail !!

I done the dirty on someone once... was freaking for ages that she was gonna find out.

actually... I've never had a girlfriend that I havn't done the dirty on.

Right proper boyfriend material me.

Birds that get jealous after having known you for all of five minutes are nutters.

It's not about nutters!!!

I was in a club dancing with an incredibly sexy bird once, when all of a sudden she turned round to me and said,

"Daniel, what's my name?"

Oooooooh *******...

"Errrrrr, Chloe?" (Alot of sext women are called Chloe so I decided to hazard a guess).

*SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

:lol:

I even found it funny at the time.

rofl lmao

thats a classic.

her: "i'll stay if u can remember my name"

you: "err, gooodbye!"

and b4 ne1 says it yep that does sound like another Joey line, but it's true. thing is tho it's not my fault i'm not very good with names...

so if / when i c ne of u at meets or whatever & i can't remember ur names sorry in advance, it's not like i want to forget! :D

and jim one nite stands etc r all good & the occasoinal mishaps but cheating on all ur girls, lol. ya don't havta wave ur lightsabre around all the time ya know, use the force at times and resist the dark side!

-Z

and jim one nite stands etc r all good & the occasoinal mishaps but cheating on all ur girls, lol. ya don't havta wave ur lightsabre around all the time ya know, use the force at times and resist the dark side!

lmao !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links