Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr Exhaust

cergon

I thought that any UK spec will have the TTE exhaust, regardless of being built in Japan or France?? :unsure:

cergon, is your exhaust where it pokes down in chrome??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kenny

• jaxx

• cergon

• jerry phipps

Top Posters In This Topic

lord knows!

i gotta TS and had GS!

i aint cultured about the SR!

Hi lads my self have a SR built in 2001 from the land of the rising sun standard form it had TTE suspension rear spoiler and exhaust i have seen other SR,s with a normal back box as well the only thing i can think of is that the TTE one has rotted and the owner has put a standard one on

Hi

same as the guy above :unsure: i have the 2001 model with the TTE add ons so unsure why later models did not have these. i just assumed the zorst was too loud or people found it intrusive so therefore toyota opted out of it ?

Well, my sisters got a 1.3Sr as well, but she imported hers and the exhaust is the same as cergon, the tip bit points down.

TTE do a chrome bit for the end. Thin about £20-30 from dealer. They point down because they are included on the blue edition which I saw at Bluewater and seemed quite nice if that floats your boat.

the TS has the chrome gubbin aswell, but goes manky after about three months

just lob it and fit a 4inch japstylee tail!

I thought that any UK spec will have the TTE exhaust, regardless of being built in Japan or France??  :unsure:

cergon, is your exhaust where it pokes down in chrome??

nope its not in chrome, just looks like a standard exhaust from the 1.0L range!!!

the TS has the chrome gubbin aswell, but goes manky after about three months

just lob it and fit a 4inch japstylee tail!

LOL! Right on the spot Jaxx. Got the manky chrome bit... just buidling up courage to fit the 4inch japstylee tail!

• 2 weeks later...

The earlier SRs had Remus back boxes, but due to lots of people complaining to Toyota about noise at motorway speeds they changed to normal back box with the trim !

Did you also know that the SRs are modded in Britain ( TTE springs,wheels,exhaust and rear spoiler) ?

They are fitted up at portbury dock in Bistol! and have wider tyres than the T Sport !!! :eek:

Hi everyone

This is a TTE Rear back box from a Yaris SR which i have fitted to my wifes yaris T sport. Looks much better than the standard yaris t sports exhaust and sounds loads better to :thumbsup:

lorraine_s_tte_exhaust_3.jpg

lorraine_s_tte_exhaust_12.jpg

lorraine_s_tte_exhaust_7.jpg

Ha Ha you can even see my car in the reflection from her bumper :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hi jerry

very nice indeed mate, how much did that lil beauty set u back if u dont mind me asking and whats the sound quality like compared with a standard T sport which to be fair does have quite a nice low tone, jst not all that loud

Charlie :thumbsup:

Ha Ha you can even see my car in the reflection from her bumper :thumbsup:

Thats the Jerry treatment for a bling bling shine B)

(can even see you kneeling down to take the photo!! its like a mirror!!) :lol:

Kenny! :thumbsup:

Hi Chuck04

Are you ready for this :o :o £50 Brought it from my good buddy yaristpot :thumbsup: But i do believe that you can get them for around £180. If you get in contact with superchargedIS200. He might be able to get hold of one when he's in Germany next time :thumbsup:

Kenny

You know that i always try my best to keep the cars looking at there best mate :thumbsup: Nuff auto glym gold polish is on that bumper mate :yes:

jerry!!

What exhaust does the T Sport comes with then? I always thought it was a TTE one! <_<

hey jerry omg thats amasing, been thinking of a new exhaust, how does it sound tho compared to a t sport standard, is it much louder or beafy?? would u recomend buying 1, being a studnet dont have much cash and compared to ova exuast seems cheap

What exhaust does the T Sport comes with then? I always thought it was a TTE one! <_<

Just a standard exhaust with a chrome tail pipe on the end. Should be able to see in picture below :thumbsup:

lorraines_motor_4.jpg

jerry!!

mine is a 2000w SR too. (black made in japan sticker)

springs, box and spolier. Previous owner very kindly stuck the front fogs to too :D

its got the TTE exhaust on it, and it does make a lot of noise when going on the motorway, does start to ***** me of a bit.

But im quite pleased with it, sounds nice whilst idle'ing, and during accelaration

I see now, thanx for the pic Jerry to show how it looked! :thumbsup:

btw Charlie, the Remus is also just the TTE one.....

Kenny!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links