Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pollen Filter?

Exvec

Basically ? where is it located..thinking of doing a service this coming weekend,with Oil,Oil Filter,Fuel Filter,..?Anyone recommend a decent make ie (viscosity ) and best place to buy....Car Engine is 1CD FTV..

Thanks in Advance for any Replies.

Behind the glove box. Open it, remove the screw on the damping rod at the outer edge, squeeze the sides of the glove box in enough that you can pull the whole thing forward thru the gap. You'll then see the filter front housing. Clip it off, fit new filter. It'll take under a minute it's that easy.

Behind the glove box. Open it, remove the screw on the damping rod at the outer edge, squeeze the sides of the glove box in enough that you can pull the whole thing forward thru the gap. You'll then see the filter front housing. Clip it off, fit new filter. It'll take under a minute it's that easy.

Thanks alan333 :clap: ,

Lovely simple description and straight-forward advice. I was also about to replace mine too.

fuel filter can be the tricky one first time around... I have to remove the air-box first.... then pull out the fuel filter whole assembly, then on your bench, drain it and remove the head unit. As for priming, it's dead easy ... re-fit everything, then press the pump until you can't any more.

fuel filter can be the tricky one first time around... I have to remove the air-box first.... then pull out the fuel filter whole assembly, then on your bench, drain it and remove the head unit. As for priming, it's dead easy ... re-fit everything, then press the pump until you can't any more.

Thanks for this JJ .."re-fit everything, then press the pump until you can't any more."?..which pump do you mean mate?does the car have a manual lift pump at all..cheers.

Yes, the pump is part of the fuel filter assembly... big black button on the top.

It makes it one of the easiest diesel fuel filters to change IMO ... did my wife's s-max the other week, was a real rain to bleed the system (and ended up with a mouthful of the stuff :-( ).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links