Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northen Mini Meet Review

Fizz

Who's Celica is that?!! :drool: Damn I want a Gen7!!

100_0399.sized.jpg

Looking good boys & girls B)

100_0426.sized.jpg

:D Sounds like you had a good time. :thumbsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• jerry phipps

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

just thawt i'd get in on this, now that im bak up in newc, after daydreaming and ending up at my parents house somehow on the way back, lol

was an absolute peach of a day!

somehow me and daz managed to find our way down to the service station and miss the inital convoy, haha. so we drove on thenparked up and waited.

wsa an awsome site i must admit seeing em all go by. we soon caught up 2 em tho.

again a few of us got lost on the way there, but managed it in the end (somehow).

so we ended up in that car park b4 the pub and had a ganders at all the cars. gotta give props 2 maz on his is200, that's one bligin motor m8 :thumbsup:

not putting ne others down mind u they were all mint as :yes:

off to the pu bwe went and as Asha said is felt awsome having everyone scope out our convoy, having seen it earlier i KNOW it was a damn impressive sight!

too bad every1 couldnt stay for the bowls but it was a rite laff never the less, and rich is a hustler, glad i didnt make ne bets!

way home was nice, bit'o bobbin & weavin went on 'ey lads ;)

sorry i didnt wave ya off jaxx, i didnt notic ur turning & was waiting for ya up aheadthen u never seemed to turn up, oops.

fizz' rev3 tubby did kick my ***** like, but still not enuff to make me give in2 the turbo need :D

hope every1 made it back home safe & w/o any incidents, i'll catch u all at the next meet!

-Z

Looks like you guys and girls had a great time. Shame i couldn't make it as i had dinner around the mother in-laws instead so i couldn't up set the old girl by not coming. Any more pictures??

jerry!!

Have got some piccies - not looked myself tho. Unfortunately locked in the car under fort knox

The convoy definately was impressive and the amount of "'ooooohs', 'ahhhhs','I like that', 'blinkin el' & 'wows''' that went on with the people down the banks at the river was GREAT! :D

I probably would have gone bowling if my child hadnt come back with the most disgusting muddy trainers the little sod! ... now thats why I build storage compartments into the boot install :lol:

Some VERY impressive cars there I must say and great to see some new faces

Had a really nice day out today.

was quite impressed at the turn out for my first TOC meet. :)

ill be sure to attend many more. (probs wont have a say anyways - ken will

make me! :P )

nice to meet some people and put faces to names. :)

some really nice cars. :thumbsup:

will be seeing you all soon i guess. :)

Hi all, just pop in to say thank to Ken and eveyone from TOC for a wonderful meet, sorry i didnt chat to everyone at the meet today, as i was busy taking photos of those lovely cars (will post them either here or on LOC gallery asap), have to say i never been surrounded by so many lovely Toyota at a service station, hehe B) B) B) B) but it was fun, hope to join you all again soon..........thank once again all... :) :) :) :)

Many thanx......a good day, good weather, good food, and even better cars, the daughter was a bit peeved though because she didnt bring her paseo, sorry we didnt make the bowling had to go get a camera......got one now so pics for next time, hopefully when that happens my YTS will be cleaned up and slightly modded. Never had time to make it shine due to work. Hope to see you all again soon.

Hmm... my username and password don't seem to work on the TOC gallery?

forget these lot and e-mail your pics to me!... :P

I would love to see em... :thumbsup::lol:

You need the password from the subscribed member's area :thumbsup:

Right... finally got some piccies sorted...

I have amended these ones as you can find the full high res ones in the gallery under Car Meets/Events thinggy... whatever its called.. :rolleyes:

Anway...

firstly a shot of Maz's Lexus.. as i was behind him in convoy..

imgp0248.jpg

At the pub car park where we were not supposed to meet!... :rolleyes:

imgp0249.jpg

Les Showing off with his Ipod... :lol: :P

imgp0252.jpg

And again!... :lol:

imgp0256.jpg

some more shots...

Rich's flasy car...

imgp0259.jpg

imgp0261.jpg

imgp0263.jpg

The 2 Newcastle buddies...

imgp0264.jpg

and finally Maz's lexus!

imgp0265.jpg

imgp0266.jpg

BTW... After all that.. i didnlt take any decent shots of my own !Removed! motor!.. :blink:

great pictures!

seems to have been a great day!

a shame i don't live in the UK or else i'd come for sure.

cheers TOC for a great day out at a brill location. :D Posing along the river front was the highlight for me as well as seeing such an assortment of motors. I'm still chuckling at the Sera's rotational 'funky mode' rear Speakers as well as blasting the alien out of Silver Surfer's exhaust! (you had to be there to understand).

Great peeps and great cars. Time to get some membership sorted.

Habu (red Gen7 Celica)

Have to say, it was an excellent day :thumbsup: Now Scott wants to know what I'm doing to the car next, as they're all so good he couldn't pick a favourite, mind you Rob seems to be in the lead for letting him watch 2f2f on the dvd player :D

Great to meet everyone, new and old faces, just watch out Fizz cos I might unleash the power of the Paseo on your 2 next time :lol: I've never seen a motor accelerate so fast from ***mph to ***mph :eek:

Would have posted earlier but computer was bust, so I used it as an excuse to treat myself to a new one today :rolleyes:

nice pics fizz!

daz -happy to impress!

Gutted I couldn't make it folks :( So close to where I am

Just driven back from London after helping my g/friend move flats.

I definitely have to make it to the next one.

Joe

Nice pictures there fizz :thumbsup: Looks like the weather was great. Hey what digital camera have you got there? Seem to be a good one with very high mega pixels.

jerry!!

sorry taken so long to post lads but cheers for the gr8 meet!Was the onlyt starlet there so felt a littlke different and btw it was my who put the alien up skunky steve's exhaust!!!! :lol: It was rose's little en's icescream pot!!

Cant wait for the next one!Next month????

Cheers people.. for the comments on the pics!.. Had loads more i wanted to take but the !Removed! Battery ran out!...

If anyone wants. i have these pics in high res as well... 1024 x 768... :thumbsup:

Jerry - The camera is my uncles.. and its a 5.0 Megapixles Pentax Optio 550...

Nice little thing.. and with the 128Meg card.. stores over 220 shots at 1024 x 768

Miss MR2 - Get that spoiler sorted! B)

Daz - i never even dropped a gear mate.. lol :D :rolleyes:

Habu - Nice to see your joinin the clan... :thumbsup:

GiJoe90 - You picked a right one to miss.. lol... not to rub it in though.. :P

Hou - you funny git.. lol... that toy was wicked... :lol:

yeah funny to say it was an ice scream pot :lol:

thought he would have noticed but had to get off!!

I seriously thought it was one of those kids hangin round the car park that did it... :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links