Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clear Side Repeaters

ferret51

Looking to put clear side repeaters on the Rav but without taking the old ones off Im not sure which to get..any ideas,not keen on taking the old ones off to check as the ones on my honda broke the tags off taking them off but had new ones ready,and I have done a search on here and not found the info Im after,eBay item number etc

thanks

Les

Push it backwards and forwards to get it moving then just pop it out. There are loads on eBay - somebody will point one out but I'm off to work!

Anybody know the ones I need as the cars not with me at the moment for me check ??

Les

Push it backwards and forwards to get it moving then just pop it out. There are loads on ebay - somebody will point one out but I'm off to work!

Ach yer bahooky, min........pushed wife's (side repeater light, ya pervs......) back and forth, hither and tither, then using the trim tool ye made me buy, gently levered it ootwards...........two kids playing in the street almost maimed by plastic side repeater lens material. Off to eBay now.......all Les's bloody fault anyway......I previously was happy with the muck behind that wee light's gasket until he came along.

Suppose 9 British winters may have caused a degree of brittlety........

That's it,blame me a new comer to the site,and what ya get upto with your missis's side repeaters is your business !! the same happened to my Civic when i took them off but I had the clear ones ready to replace um,as i will with the rav if i ever find the ones I want and I'm sorry for any matrimonial issues it may have caused ;)

Les

• Like 1

He's not blaming you Les. I sometimes think he's got potential then he undoes it all in a heartbeat.

Heartbeat? ...........non there...............................incoming ;) :fear:

70mm x 35mm. Registation GY54 VKU. All the wee lights on that eBay seem to be 55mm x 37mm......nae use.

Kingo min.........please PM price for wan or two..........raging at it breaking. Is it an MOT failure havinga cracked in two stuck back on indicator lense, or are these non mandatories?

Anybody know the ones I need as the cars not with me at the moment for me check ??

Les

Bet yours are the 55mm x 27mm wans that are on eBay in their zillions, Les.......?

"zillions" two'll do me unless one breaks putting it in ;) It's the bulb socket I have no idea about,on eBay theres some with a short wire and plug and some I quess just twist in I'll have a look at some of the "zillions" after dinner,Oh then it'll be Find The Chrome bulbs next...

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links