Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blackburn Toyota

poolplayer

Hi anyone been to Vantage toyota in blackburn mrs seen an rav4 xtr there in white just had this granite a week and shes whats a better one but looking round the sites today this garage seems to be the cheapest might be just me

Gee Ziss, Paul min.......is the Granite wan even durty yet.....?

Women that's all i got to say Kev :sick:

It's actually on a private plate that looks like an 11 reg but is registered as a 2010 car. It may also be a 2WD - the advert doesn't say - so you'd need to check. May not be such a bargain after all.

It appears to be an AWD model, the price seems ok considering remaining warranty and 30k service it will have. Rav prices tend to creep up towards the end of the year with the threat of poor weather, bargain hard and bear in mind a set of new premium tyres are £550 +

Thank's for info will give them a call after to get full details

It is a four wheel drive these are my options Sept 2010 29000mls £14995 or Johnsons Toyota Liverpool Dec 2011 16000mls £18495 both white xtr's both have trade in prices of £12000 and £15500 I have a rav4 2005 granite 75000mls with history going to see both tomorrow any idea's on what price to change If I don't get deal it will be walk away

It's actually on a private plate that looks like an 11 reg but is registered as a 2010 car.

Shouldn't a vehicle registered 01/09/2010 not have an 11 personal plate or am I missing something ? It's £14980 on the toyota website btw.

It's actually on a private plate that looks like an 11 reg but is registered as a 2010 car.

Shouldn't a vehicle registered 01/09/2010 not have an 11 personal plate or am I missing something ? It's £14980 on the toyota website btw.

It's an 'A' prefix number from August 1983 to July 1984 Paul, t'would be wrong if it were AA 11 AAA but A11 AAA is legal.

• Like 1

It's an 'A' prefix number from August 1983 to July 1984 Paul, t'would be wrong if it were AA 11 AAA but A11 AAA is legal.

Yes I've just remembered that I assumed it was a current prefix and was about to delete my post - bit of a senior moment. SHMBO will be impressed that I was wrong again.

• Like 1

Had done a check on the plate knew it was ok the blackburn one looks the better one taking miles and price into consideration but will still have to come down

Where is this Toyota website ? I'm looking for a late SR and check Autotrader weekly but not all the dealers advertise on the trader it seems ?

Where is this Toyota website ? I'm looking for a late SR and check Autotrader weekly but not all the dealers advertise on the trader it seems ?

Here's a link Charlie, you can change your criteria as you wish, I don't think there are many SR's about with this sort of mileage.

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-CAT-SR/Inchcape-Toyota-Derby/Derby/2471725-604020632-1323193.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Cracking find, Paul.........and 5k cheaper than mine exactly a year ago.

Charlie.......MUST it be white, min.....? Stonker with protekty pack too.

• Like 1

Cracking find, Paul.........and 5k cheaper than mine exactly a year ago.

Charlie.......MUST it be white, min.....? Stonker with protekty pack too.

The SR's are fabulous Kev, unfortunately Mrs 'Denshaw' doesn't do automatics otherwise we would have had an SR when we bought our last 4.3. ...The SR in the link won't be about for long with that mileage.

Great cars indeedy, Paul, and some time this week I may even break cover that I have been running mine with Lindop Chip for a couple of weeks....but no yet.......sa secret. Wax lyrical shortly I shall.

• Like 1

Kev if I don't find a white SR I will wait till next year and look at an Invincible.... Still recovering from the cost of moving house and the small fortune we have spent since moving in... Can't see the point in buying something that doesent hit the spot mate..

• Like 1

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-4D-XTR/Vantage-Toyota-Blackburn/Blackburn/1919761-604068169-1403252.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Although you have it for the vantage website that is the one where I saw it.

• Like 1

Kev if I don't find a white SR I will wait till next year and look at an Invincible.... Still recovering from the cost of moving house and the small fortune we have spent since moving in... Can't see the point in buying something that doesent hit the spot mate..

PM sent Charlie

• Like 1

Thanks for the links David and Don...

Am in negotiations with RRG to see if we can sort a deal.. The PX price was so low I have offered to buy the car without PXing my car which I will sell later on.. I was informed that We buy any car would offer the same so when asked to make an offer for the SR I refused saying it would be based on a We buy valuation,, We both chuckled at that..

Young fella is getting back to me Friday as he is day off tomorrer.. We shall see..

Oh and I was asked if my car has still got the run flats on it !!

The very same people at Macclesfield seemed delighted my runflats were long gone, Charlie.

I was surprised at the question Kev given that most dealers seem not to be bothered..

I have the original set of wheels in the garage with the BSR kit and dueller tyres on them all with 6mm of tread remaining.. These will be the wheel tyre combination that goes with the car as I want the set that's on the car now for the SR as I don't like the dark shadow chrome wheels....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links