Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4 2008 Xtr Retro Fit Heated Seats

stu2009

Can anyone help
please. I am wanting to get feed for retro fit heated seat. I have checked and
there is already a 15a fuse in the HS fuse slot. I am hoping to find the 8 wire
junction box(5,6) which is where the HS fuse feeds, shown in the wiring diagram
to be somewhere to the side of the radio. Does anyone know exactly where this
junction box is and how to access it

• 4 weeks later...

Moved to the RAV forum where I am sure that you will receive a reply from a RAV enthusiast

(With thanks to the member that bought your post to the moderators attention)

Thanks for moving it Red. The member hasn't been online since 21st Oct and if they did there is no indication of what has happened to their thread. This is a prime example of why a moved indication is required. Looks like they gave up after 3 days.

Ok peeps don't let me down. Please post something about this to show we are interested , it would be more than has been on the inside and out board. Sadly my 4.2 doesn't have bum warmers. I'm sure being a mod can't be the easiest Red.....

edit: just realized from Hoovie's post (below) being online and browsing the forum are 2 different things.

The initial post implied the OP had heated seats but didn't know ow to connect them? Going by the comment that he has gone AWOL, we may never know, but it is fairly easy to retro fit heated seats into a RAV, the hardest bit possibly recovering from the hear attack when you hear how much the genuine Toyota heaters are !!!

Now what I am about to type may be relevant to the question at least partly, but even if not, may help others who fancy seat heaters and thought it would be too pricey.

This thread I have linked to .... ( http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/83947-leather-seats/page-7 ) will give some info on how I retro-fitted aftermarket seat heaters into my RAV4.2 . While the specific details will vary between the 4.2 and 4.3, the principle will hold good for any car I would suggest, and with the heated seat kit at £67 and the little extras I got at £2.50, got a pair of bum (and back) warmers for under £70 (2008 prices mind ;) ) which was stonking value.

• Like 1

I put a waeco heated seat kit in my Honda. Go for the carbon element one - £125 off fleabay. Other similar kits unbranded Chinese ones are about £70 for carbon.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links