Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaydon Meeting

Carlgolsby

Will you be attending the TOC meeting at Gaydon Heritage centre?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the TOC meeting at Gaydon Heritage centre?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Spring Meet with LOC & HONDA-R Club

23rd March

Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon

http://www.heritage.org.uk/

The Largest Collection of Classic, Vintage and Veteran British Cars in the World

Opens: 10am - 5pm

Adults: £6

Children: £4

(Discounted prices for LOC/HONDA-R)

Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0BJ

(Just off Jnct 12 M40)

Club cars meet in the main car park from 10am

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Carlgolsby

• Steve

• grottybags

I'll be there, with the Honda-R club mind, I'll certainly come and have a look for all of you though.

Dave

Thats a real shame, the motor museum is a great venue :), good food there as well.

I think theres going to be quite a lot of cars there this time (this is the last meet):

http://www.hondarevolutions.com/images/gaydon01.jpg

Hopefully I'll be in a Toyo by then, more than likely it'll still be my Prelude though.

time we started pushing this meet actually. This is a big big meet

We'll be there.

I even conned the other half into turning it into a weekend away.

Bicester shopping village on the way home me thinks ;)

There'sa shopping village in Bicester (as in near Oxford) whats there then, never heard of it and live in Oxford....

---------------------

'91 Mk2 MR2 NA

'89 Mk1 MR2 NA

Bicester Village is full of the big label clothes companies selling their stuff off cheap.

Okay, so it's mostly last season's stuff, but I'm not into up-to-date labels, I'm into getting stuff cheap. i'm married to a Yorkshire man ;)

I went there once whilst Andrew went to a car yard or something with a firend. I went with the friends girlfriend who had to stop en-route from Buckingham to pick up a prescritption. We were suppossed to be there all morning shopping and meeting the lads at lunchtime.

We got there 10 minutes after the lads did, so not much shopping got done.

I'm not sure I ever forgave her for that ;)

There's a word flying around the room at the moment, and the word is "ar5e" from hubby.

He thought the meet was on the 8th and 9th, not the 23rd.

I don't think we can go after all, we've got a wedding on the saturday :(

if i can get out of my better halfs mum and dads 25th wedding annaversary i will travel half way up the country! (must find passport!) must show you all what a proper yaris looks like! lol :P

lets really do it this year guys!... make the meet absolutely massive and show some of the Honda guys ;) some real cars

ahhggghhh the flames are hot :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talking of shows if I can get the project car's paint work done for JAe what's the chance of having 2 car's on the stand, I can guarentee one of them will be very unique :)

Easy way to find the route is to go to Toyota's www.getmethere.co.uk, click on use the getmethere system, click on plan route, enter your postcode and then enter CV35 0BJ as the destination postcode.

The museum is located just off J12 of the M40, full address is:

The Heritage Motor Centre

Banbury Road, Gaydon

Warwick, CV35 0BJ

According to the getmethere system, Portsmouth is 121miles away, so roughly 2 hours drive....

HTH

It's in Wiltshire, on the way up to Birmingham.

We are going now, I've got Monday off work, now just to change the hotel booking.

Bicester Village will be quieter on a Monday too ;)

Jimma.. i am fom Bournemouth. i can meet you at the winchester services if you want to follow?

I'll be going up M25 then M40, any suggestions where we could meet? actually there's some services at the A40 Oxford turn off isn't there?

I'll have a look at a map and postback, can't remember where the services are, normally don't get enough time to see them in my rear view :)

if i can get out of my better halfs mum and dads 25th wedding annaversary i will travel half way up the country! (must find passport!) must show you all what a proper yaris looks like! lol 

--------------------

mods so far.....

-30mm TTE springs, TTE rear exhaust box, HKS induction kit, TRD front upper strut brace,

Lexus rear lights, clear rear fog light lens, tinted side repeaters.

mods to come.....

Tinted windows, front lower spoiler from japan! some proper speakers and of course a set of FAT 17's!!!!!!

Yaristpot, firstly where did you get your clear fog lense from? is it exactly the same as the reverse lens? Ie, can I order a replacement reverse light lens and get a red bulb for the fog light?

Also, have you had your car performance tested since installing the Induction kit and the exhaust?

Thanks,

Steve.

if i can get out of my better halfs mum and dads 25th wedding annaversary i will travel half way up the country! (must find passport!) must show you all what a proper yaris looks like! lol 

--------------------

mods so far.....

-30mm TTE springs, TTE rear exhaust box, HKS induction kit, TRD front upper strut brace,

Lexus rear lights, clear rear fog light lens, tinted side repeaters.

mods to come.....

Tinted windows, front lower spoiler from japan! some proper speakers and of course a set of FAT 17's!!!!!!

Yaristpot, firstly where did you get your clear fog lense from? is it exactly the same as the reverse lens? Ie, can I order a replacement reverse light lens and get a red bulb for the fog light?

Also, have you had your car performance tested since installing the Induction kit and the exhaust?

Thanks,

Steve.

Could we create a new topic for this question?? Sterring off topic there :blink: :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership