Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrol Prices Wtf!

Rash@R.A.Motors

Took the tubby down to Oxford yesterday, on way back i filled her up (from Oxford) and as i got near Sheffield thought 'i'll top her up with fuel' so anyways I get off at Woodhall services on the M1, stop at the service station next to a Super Unleaded pump - i gets out and there it is SUL 89.9p :eek: ........ WTF i thought to myself... someone's seriously taking the **** here.... anyway i put in (grudgingly) £15 and off i went :thumbsup: vroom - ptshshshsh - vrooom - pppttshhh - - - - - ;)

just thought i'd share it with you guys..... :P

Rash.

yeah, fuel prices has increased alot lately! usually is at £0,68 here now they're at £0,79

Cheapest near me is now 0.79 and most are around 0.84 at the moment.

Do I hear another fuel protest coming on . . . . .

Do I hear another fuel protest coming on . . . . .

I'm up for that :D :D

Rash.

did you shake the nozzle and get the last drop?

i paid 84.9 the other day for optimax and consequently am gonna use super unleaded until they sort their prices out - robbing :censor: 's

Usually 79.9 for me like! Altho it has gone up to 84.5! I usually go2total coz i hava card there! i hav a staggering 4900+ points! Get around 30/40 points each time u put a tenna in!!! Ne1 wana guess how much petrol id b able to get with that?

Indeed! Basically, iv gota spend a grand and a half just to get a 5ivers worth of free petrol, thats if iv worked this out right!! ******s the point in that!!

Also, ESSO! Does a blonde person run it???

They have offers on, eg. everytime u spend money on petrol u get ONE voucher!! Right, they have the offer on for like 2months or something, and they say something like, get a free holiday when you have 200/300 vouchers or something!

What the ****** do they think we drive, a flaming concorde! Would !Removed! haveto to get that many vouchers!

If i go into my local BP - I can get 2 for 1 offers on Maltesers, pepsi, cat food, sandwiches, washing liquid...........

WHAT ABOUT - 2 for 1 on the PETROL......

It's not like the company CANT afford it now is it..... :P

buddy of mine who lives out in the middle of nowere,was telling me over the weekend his local place is €1.15 a litre,my local garage in the city is €0.87 a litre.same company Shell,same petrol,talk about exploiting people....

yeah... I noticed this yesterday !

The cost is now 86.9 p/litre for optimax !! .. WTF ?!?!?

Hmm, glad I don't do 260 miles of commuting a week in a car that only gets 22mpg .. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: (and only takes Optimax)

Hmm, glad I don't do 260 miles of commuting a week in a car that only gets 22mpg

I do mate :lol::lol::lol: but mine gets 21mpg :P :P

U think this is bad people, it will be at a £1 a litre 4 normal unleaded by the end of the year! :eek:

Cheers :thumbsup:

i watched the bugger go up 4p over three days last weekend!

Good old LABOUR PARTY. If I pull 2 of my plug leads off do you think I'll double my economy?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i have to pay 80p a litre now for normal unleaded it used to be 75p and thats at the cheapest garage around!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links