Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Green Filter

Dangerous

Ok so I have been waiting now over a month for my green cotton induction kit and it has yet to arrive. I have not yet paid anything for it and am becoming inpatient. I am thinking on getting a universal fit one cos i cant be assed to wait.

What do you all think?

well, maybe it's because you haven't paid yet???

universal ones you have to cut, and it can be a hassle, but it's not impossible

I would say they're having you on ;)

Ordered mine through one of our customers in Yorkshire and he gets a stock delivery every week. And his place is nowhere near as big as the Halfords chain :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Finaly came and it went on a treat sounds good at 3000 rpm.

Exhaust next but not sure where to get iy from as no one make one for the seo.

Yea 2500-3000 sounds good doesn't it, especially in third. :yes:

The heat shield I've done for mine changed the note of it quite nicely as well.

Exhaust wise I've got a Powerflow backbox but any of those custom made one's would be cool.

I would go custom freeflow, then with your induction kit on you should notice a fair difference :thumbsup:

Thinking of gettin a long reach put on mine, I still think even with two cold air feeds I'm gettin too much heat through the filter from the engine <_<

Just oder a Weapon R Dragon Intake. They are great, My top speed on my Seo changed from 106mph to 110mph.

Emailed Dragon R months ago and they couldn't be bothered to answer. :angry: I only wanted shipping costs to UK, so :censor: em :lol:

yeah im with si on the exhaust situation as ive just had a powerflow exhaust fitted and it makes an amazing difference. :thumbsup:

i love driving it and dropping off the gas in second from 30 it makes such a hum.

not that i drive my seo like that :o

Si, can you notice any difference in performance with the powerflow and induction?

I cant notice any performance difference with the powerflow backbox. But then again its only a silencer really.

Si, can you notice any difference in performance with the powerflow and induction?

Na but it sounds good! :D

Where do i go for a powerflow exhaust? and how much is it gonna be ££££???

Powerflow dealers nationwide - backbox is £180. :thumbsup:

[Just oder a Weapon R Dragon Intake. They are great, My top speed on my Seo changed from 106mph to 110mph.]

eh? mines a standard (at the moment) 96 paseo, wit 50,000 on the clock and i had 115 at about 5,500RPM (so plenty more in it) on my private test track the other day.

Looking for help on duel air feeds for the filter and how to move it away from the engine.

Cheers

Spooky, but just doing the same.

Ordered some Samco hose and connectors from Demon Tweeks, got some 55mm steel tubing from work (getting powdercoated) and gonna move the filter down next to the radiator expansion bottle :thumbsup:

And somewhere in the gallery theres a pic of my cold air feed.

What size is the Samco Hose that your getting? Is that going from the engin to the filter via the hose that came with the kit?

I was trying to use the origional hose and connect it to the new Green Cotton Hose but as the hoses were both the same size they would not fit together, and i didnt fancy gaffertaping them together. Let me know how you go.

Yeah it is a bit spooky.

:)

From memory, so might be wrong ;) 55mm hose from inlet, onto 55mm alloy connector, then the angled part from kit, over 55mm steel tube with 70mm hose at end over 70mm alloy connector, which cone filter should bolt straight onto, I hope :huh::lol:

Should be done by weekend if Samco bits arrive and powdercoating is finished, so I'll post some pics :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Excellent i am more than happy yo wait and let you try and sort it all out before i get my hands dirty. LOL

look forward to the |Pics

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya mate.

Had a bit bother getting alloy inserts but managed in the end, moved it about 10 inches from engine and it really has made a difference. Car feels lot more responsive and torqey. Just waitin for one more insert to come and a heat shield then I can move it further forward as decided against steel tubing as too heavy. Will get some pics over weekend if I get chance, failing that when I move it to it's final position I'll get a couple :thumbsup:

That's excellent, I need to sort mine out!! Have you got the pipe measurements?

Same dimensions as above but replaced steel tube with 60mm alloy insert for weight :thumbsup: Though you can't see it as hose is pushed on all the way.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links