Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Audio

Starlet Si

Oh dont make me jealous with those badges :P

Might be off to Guilly Cruise tonight, aint sure yet. Cleaned my motor today, does anyone know how to clean what's under the bonnet? :ph34r: What sort of products?

I have started, but not sure whether to do the rusty casing connected to the timing belt. :unsure:

cheers mate. it took awhile to do but it was worth it. just need to tidy up my boot install and then i will be ordering some lowering springs.

Nice one, i need to lower mine but i need to sort the back wheel out after i crashed it!! Have you got a price for your springs yet, when you do can you let me know where you are getting them from cheers :thumbsup:

ive got PI lowered about 40mm. looks lower cause i kept to 15" MAGNELLO magnesium alloys, and have about 4.5" sideskirts

very sorry about the user name starletsh*T it was supposed to be starship can anyone help me change i feel :crybaby: really ashmed guys sorry for the offend i didnt mean it i just realised after i posted

Same as you shelly. Best quote i have had so far is £101 from my local motorspares. Lowering the car by 40mm. Got quoted for uprated gas shocks at £53 for the front pair.But the bloke could not find a price for the rears. Also gonna get the induction kit off Fensport, the ram air one, as anybody on here got that kit?if so whats it like? Cheers People

Nice car you got there StarSh*t!!! LOL, only joking, at least you got ur name changed now. :lol:

Starletpower - £101 is ok the price, mine was only £9 less than yours. Try koni shocks for the rear as someone pointed out to me, maybe you can try that.... dunno how much they are though. Ram air induction kit? How much was that one?

That parcel shelf is awsome!!! Good job there mate!! :thumbsup:

Just my opinion. But I think you should paint the parcel shelf grey. So then it blends in with the interior. :thumbsup:

yeah did think of doing it grey but i am recoving my seats in white and red. so it will blend in one day when i start doing the seats.Think i will get some of the dash sprayed aswell. have to see what happens but thanks for the idea.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links