Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Idle And Hesitation

atembleque

Hello!

First of all, please excuse my poor english, I am from Spain, I'll try to be understandable.

I'm having a problem with my "new" Auris. It´s a 1.6 vvti '07 (124cv).

The idle is not stable, when I step the clutch stopping the car, the iddle goes down to 500 (more or less) and quickly goes to the 650/700 and there it goes up and down, but a very little, only around 50 rpm.

And I'm having another problem too, the engine hesitates when I drive slow, between 1500 and 2500 rpm.

I don't know if it can be the same problem or different ones.

I have cleaned the throttle body and the MAF sensor and I've changed the sparks, with no success the car is doing the same.

Ignition coils? what do you think about the ERA ones , it are cheap but...

http://www.bestpartstore.co.uk/toyota-auris/blade-_ze15_-_re15/22469/10250

Any idea?

Well, I found the solution, I have done two different things, the first one was remove from the car the throttle body for a "professional" clean, I can see my face on it now. Only with an specific spray and without touching the interior. When I test it again, the proble was still there, but I feel it more responsive. So I decided to look for an intake manifold leak, only with a spray with water, and voila!, I have a little leak. My new gasket is coming and I will work on it this weekend. I will report, cause as I have read is a tipical issue.

Regards

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links