Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Yaris 2006 Immobilized

ashforbes

I went to fit an aux output to the back of the CD player, after pulling of the panels around it and when I have went to remove to cd/radio unit the alarm has gone off and I have tripped the immobilizer. came out car and shut door and alarm went off. Came back to car next morning and nothing will start. Doors only open manually and I can't get anything out of her.

I have tried disabling the red Battery input for half an hour and still nothing.

Can anyone suggest any other methods without using a garage.

I have tried online all day an got knowwhere so it seems pretty UN common. Please help ash

I reckon you've blown a fuse or killed the Battery.

Does the dash power up? Does the engine crank? Even if the immobilizer is active it should crank, just not fire. If it doesn't even do that, that plus the fact that the remote central locking has stopped working suggests to me dead Battery or blown fuse.

Nothing powers up, ive just tried to touch both black n red plugs together for thirty seconds on Battery n still nothing.

I will try to power up the Battery at lunch thanks

Cyker you are a legend! After all that it was the Battery. I had initially thought about trying that but two lads at work said it can't be if it was working fine before u shut the door etc. Anyway thanks a heap it seems like everything is fine. An the new jack plug works also. Boost

Glad I was some help :)

I'm just glad it wasn't something more serious!

Have fun rocking up those tunes! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links