Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Market Stereo

frankie406

Can anyone help me with finding a wiring harness for the 2010 auris stereo I've a dirt cheap 2 din Chinese dvd/sat nav system to replace my radio but can't find any plugs/connectors from the original radio to this new 1.i don't want to splice it as I will be selling the car and will give the original 1back into the car.

post-114983-0-81089000-1430979693_thumb.post-114983-0-01116500-1430979732_thumb.

White connections is Toyota radio

Blue case with black connection is Chinese cheapo

From the toyota harness you'll need an ISO converting harness, The new stereo should have come with a plug that has ISO on the end of it. If not you'll need to look for it

• Like 1

Cheers aidsy.the plug that was with it was for a Ford focus.do I need a plug to go into all the connections that's on the auris loom?

If you go onto Autoleads you can search for what you need through there. It will tell you what harness you need and what harness is needed for steering wheel controls to work (if the stereo has steering wheel input)

• Like 1

Hi Frank, Aidan is correct. In recent years, all car stereos have come with ISO cabling. Autoleads are the go to for adaptor cables.

The cable you require is PC2-17-4 ISO to Toyota adaptor cable.

The following is a recent post on a similar subject:

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/167435-question-regarding-stereo-connections/

annd the Autleads site info:

http://www.autoleads.co.uk/downloads

Konrad

Thanks lads took both your advice bought the leads that's needed and the fascia plate.will post it up when it arrives.👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links