Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Installing Reversing Sensors

Totally Tech IT

Hey guys, I've got a set of universal reversing sensors and I'm planning on installing on my T25 2008 Avensis. I no longer have the manual for these so I'm not sure if there is a correct location to install them.

I have contacted the manufacturer to see if they have a manual I can download telling me how far apart and how far off the floor these need mounting but I was just wondering if anyone thinks they will make much difference if I aim for the middle of the bumper (by height) and evenly spaced out by width....

What do you think?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400797683669&alt=web

You could always fit this. Attaches to the inside of the bumper so is invisible. I've already fitted one to my MR2 and plan to do the same to the Avensis.

The toyota-tech.eu site has installation instructions for fitting them to the newer shape. Have a look there, you might get lucky. If you fit them facing too low they'll pick up kerbs etc.

• 1 month later...

I used this picture to set the location of the sensors(after market ones).Not sure where I got the picture from. hope this helps.post-82484-0-76099700-1435022049_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links