Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear Cool Board?

T V O R

The cool board makes no sense whatsoever anyway.  I'd usually go along with a lot of the stuff Mr Clarkson has to say, but only about 25% of his cool board.  Like that new Porsche - who says that's not cool?!!

True, it makes no sense, but it would still be nice to have our Yaris/Yaris’s/Yarii/Toyota’s on the cool side! :thumbsup:

Would be nice, but if he picks up the emails from everyone, I reckon he'll be more likely to stick it in uncool just to annoy us.

Mine's cool anyway. and it's even nice and shiny for a change cos I've just washed it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• jaxx

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

Don't quote me but I'm sure I saw the Yaris in the cool section a few months ago. I think it was really obvious to spot as it was the usual picture floating around in the Yaris brochure and on the Internet (sunset type background).

Anyway its Clarkson and he loves the Yaris so whatever he says goes!

Right!?

Anyway why are you all so nervous - surely you wouldn't be seen in a car that wasn't cool! :yes:

It'd be amusing if it got mentioned on next weeks show...

I can't believe people here are slating Clarkson, the man's a legend!

On numerous occaisons he has said on his shows how much he likes the yaris, but in the top gear magazine at the back.... he says there are better super minis now :(

He's right though, Clarkson is always right :D

Cracks me up the way he always wins the challenges that are set out each week e.g. the race to monaco and the £100 cars :lol:

cars for a ton was awesome!

volvo for a quid! then smash into a wall at 40mph! what a job!

i agree sam Clarkson is a total legend, the 'original' top gear was the don, all you ever watched and gawped at was cars youll never afford and it was a generally a good review of the current leading market.

then it went all pants and only concentrated on fuel economy and how much shopping and old relatives you could put in the car, hence Clarksons leaving process, and then top gear found itslef going down the pan

but then hey Top Gear eventually becomes the Clarkson Chatshow (another TV masterpiece) but with cars being the number one involvment!

The best combination on TV!

the yaris is in the cool section,im 110% sure you could see it last week on the cool board its a piccie of a silver yaris........ lets hope jeremy brings the subject up B)

cant wait til sunday :D im hopeful!

Just wondering how many other owners clubs have done this tho?!

e-mail been sent to the team at top gear come on guys and gals lets keep the petition going, how many so far ? B)

cant wait til sunday :D im hopeful!

Just wondering how many other owners clubs have done this tho?!

I dont think any other owner clubs are as gone-in-the-head as us lot are though! :D

I think it’s 7 in total :thumbsup:

The-voice-of reason

Jazz

Angel

Gordypix

Socks

Moffmo

Blue84

Add your name if you have mailed Mr Clarkson ;)

Sorry I thought you had.

im gonna mail him to!

what did ya say gordy?

i aint mailed!

lol you say on page one that you are going to mail him....

Obviously you didnt then! :D

was going to!

forgot! ill do it

jeremy clarksons good at words but not so hot on cars. didnt his mum write paddington bear or something? hes a writer not a driver.

Joined the list of emailers. Will be watching next Sunday just in case.

Don't forget it's on later (10pm I think).

:D mine is winging its way right now (e-mail that is) not the strut brace i would like of Rob :angry:

acemiko.....chil man chill - rob is in due process of getting a secound batch i think - so you will be getting one! hopefully...

I will take you from the shamed list in other topic - spread the word people. Tell people if you know them and they are in the shamed list - tis a bad thing you know! :D

So the list so far is...

Me

Demonic Angel

Moffmo

John

Al J

Ryan 1983098

YarisBoy

Cooperman66

Blue84

gordypix

Socks!

KnightRider

Chucko4

now acemiko!

Nice one all :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links