Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Convoy To Japshow@santa Pod

Ken

Rothersthorpe service's southbound, 8.45am for a 9am departure. Can all those that are joining the convoy please say so here so i can look out for you and please pm me your mobby so i can call you if you aren't there come departure time :thumbsup:

Starletsy will be their with club stand passes for those that haven't contacted him already.

what motorway!

what motorway!

Which Day!!!

heres my plan of action

90% chance i will be at work on saturday morning. so i may more than likely come on the afternoon, camp and stay sunday, as long as im in the mood to drive which i doubt i wont! plus shes on holiday!

failing that i will be there sunday

but looking towards sat after - sun at the min just gotta send my SAE to Sy for me pitpass

ill be there im convoying with a few otha ppl

Nice one, who you coming down with :unsure:

from my local area theres afew ppl who wanna go not all jap but quite a few are got a 'seo in the convoy probably

I cant belive im asking this with all the miles I do on the M1 but which junction is it near to please? :ph34r:

I cant belive im asking this with all the miles I do on the M1 but which junction is it near to please? :ph34r:

If coming from the north it's after jct 16.

ill be going, ill b on the m1 sat mornin , i get on at jct 25 , so leicster services are bets for me, kieran

ill be going, ill b on the m1 sat mornin , i get on at jct 25 , so leicster services are bets for me, kieran

The reason the convoy is going from Rothersthorpe is it is the closest service station to santa pod and the few peeps that haven't got a club stand pass can get one off Starletsy :thumbsup:

makes sense and a nice early morning zip down the M1 to boot as well...... :thumbsup: should be able to hear my new exhaust too!!

Me and Ken will be at leicster services at 7:50 but will be on our way at 8 if anyone wants to meet us :thumbsup:

depending on work commitments ill let you knwo of my position

For those traveling from the South, come off the M1 at J15A. Take first exit of first roundabout (signposted Sixfields/Ring Road). Take first exit at second roundabout still following signs for Sixfields. Go Under Bridge (M1). Then take first exit at next roundabout following signs for Southbound Services. And then straing over fourth roundabout into the services. You should then see sed loads of Jap motors all over the place :thumbsup:

It can be quite confusing. We met there last year for JAE and people kept crossing under the motorway and jumping between services and creating a lot of confusion :lol:

See you all tomorrow peeps and if you are planning on going up the strip don't forget your driving license :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership