Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Exhaust Repair Cost For Middle And Back

physku

I paid £130 including fitting for both the back and middle for 2002 Yaris 1 litre vvti. Is that reasonable. Looking at part costs from europarts and online automotive, Klarius parts cost about 65/70 ish . I dont beleive labour is 60.

Was that from a Toyota dealer, independent garage, fast fit centre .................?

Independent garage. I have always been here. Has never asked me for unnecessary repairs and many years MOT has come back clean. I feel a bit gutted because its someone I trust. So want to be sure, I can still continue my trust.

If he paid 60-70 for the parts he'd mark them up a bit for resale, so the labour might only be 40ish, which isn't mad these days.

There might also be some other parts (clamps, etc) that were rusted beyond redemption and needed replacing.

In 2014 the UK average garage labour rate for independent garages was around £74 per hour.

Even if your garage's labour rate is below average, £60 is less than one hours labour, which, depending on the difficulty they had removing the old exhaust and installing the new exhaust, etc, may well be reasonable.

Thanks all, very useful. Thats a reassurance and will continue to use my trusted garage.

I paid £130 including fitting for both the back and middle for 2002 Yaris 1 litre vvti. Is that reasonable. Looking at part costs from europarts and online automotive, Klarius parts cost about 65/70 ish . I dont beleive labour is 60.

Seems very reasonable to be honest.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links