Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Rav Rear Tow Rope Attachment Eye/bracket

spencer44

I have had Toyotas for over 25 years, for the last 11 years the same RAV4.

I decided to buy a new 2015 Rav 4 which like all the Toyotas I have owned I am very pleased.

The winter is approaching and my son runs a company very occasionally one of the employees needs a tow for whatever reason.

I therefore always keep a tow rope in the vehicle hoping I never need to use it.

I have done a internet search for where the best place is to attach a tow rope to at the rear of the Rav sadly the owners manual gives good instructions for being towed from the front but nothing about where to attach the tow rope to any rear towing eye or bracket.

The Internet search is very negative in fact useless, has anyone got the correct advice even a photo would be very nice.

Thanks.

I have had Toyotas for over 25 years, for the last 11 years the same RAV4.

I decided to buy a new 2015 Rav 4 which like all the Toyotas I have owned I am very pleased.

The winter is approaching and my son runs a company very occasionally one of the employees needs a tow for whatever reason.

I therefore always keep a tow rope in the vehicle hoping I never need to use it.

I have done a internet search for where the best place is to attach a tow rope to at the rear of the Rav sadly the owners manual gives good instructions for being towed from the front but nothing about where to attach the tow rope to any rear towing eye or bracket.

The Internet search is very negative in fact useless, has anyone got the correct advice even a photo would be very nice.

Thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links