Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris hybrid mpg

Peterj50

I'd be interested in finding out what mpg hybrid users get in day to day use .

i have just bought one and I would be interested in some comparisons and what to expect

Many thanks 

peter

Think a lot will depend on what type of driving you do - urban, rural, motorway, etc.

Reasonable starting point is Honest John's Real MPG - http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/toyota/yaris-and-yaris-hybrid-2011/15-vvt-i-hybrid

Don't pay too much attention to the official fuel consumption figures as for all manufacturers, these are obtained in laboratory conditions, are intended to provide a standard comparison between models and don't represent real world consumption.

Moved to the Yaris club.

From July 2014 to now using full tank to full tank to calc MPG my figures are as follows :-

best average over 253 miles ((holiday driving n Scotland) 71.12 mpg

worst average over 254 miles.  (Winter driving)  41.89 mpg

overall during this period 56.94 mpg

Mine consistently achieves 50mpg over a full tank with mainly urban short journey use. Best was indicated 62.1 actual 58mpg during the summer with some longer runs.

On 18/03/2016 at 9:49 AM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Think a lot will depend on what type of driving you do - urban, rural, motorway, etc.

Reasonable starting point is Honest John's Real MPG - http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/toyota/yaris-and-yaris-hybrid-2011/15-vvt-i-hybrid

Don't pay too much attention to the official fuel consumption figures as for all manufacturers, these are obtained in laboratory conditions, are intended to provide a standard comparison between models and don't represent real world consumption.

Instead of the HJ website, which is just what people put in with no supporting evidence, fuelly.com is your best bet. Will track fuel ups also, so you can see if MPG is realistic, or fiddled :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links