Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alarm For My Starlet Sr

Starlet_SR_Daz

right it seems toyota made da toyota starlet sr alarms wiv legs before most of em seem to not av 1 on by the time we get to em... so anyway i need a gud alarm wudnt mind it avin remote door lockin and remote starter on it does any 1 no where i can get a gud en from???, plz post website n number.

cheers...

~ Daz.

is there a website where i can look at some?

i've got a scorpion which got off eBay for £60, its cat 1 but i had to wire it myself, not exactly hard but time consuming.

it has everything apart from remote start. i think you need a clifford for that.

have a nice day

sv

look out for falcon (tis the exact same as clifford but american branded) these av remote start etc, an start frm 90ish on wards i think,ive got a Microscan 214 tho,dualzone microwave jobbie,jus waitin for u guys to gimmie sum advice on where the wiring goes into the door for me to fit ma central lockin :s

seen a falcon 1 i want 700 quid tho but once u got it its there n i can move it from car to car anyway its on www.cruising4pussy.co.uk its got remote start, remote door locking, loadsa other stuff incudin smoke defence :)

Clifford alarms maybe a popular, but the alarm system itself is too sensentive, so i would recommend Toad as they pretty good. Or sigma.

dunno what go for man so much to pick from.....

i have a clifford. my mate fitted it cos its what he does. the sensors can be turned up and down on mine if i wont so that if you just touch it it will go off. mine has the abilty to have remote start when i want it plus i can turn all my lights on and open my boot if i want it to be upgraded. it cost me £200 to buy. and i had it on my old car. boot bonnet and door senors. and i got and blue flashing light to warn people off. i would go for clifford.

if you can i would go for one with a microwave sensor rather than ultrasonic. they both work in the same way, send out waves and when a disturbance is detected it goes off.

however microwaves are much shorter wavelength than ultrasound therefore don't trigger for no reason.

starletpower's clifford sounds good, i can't believe you got it for £200 thats a steal, because the remote start modules cost an absolute bomb!

have a nice day

sanj

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links